Ok I have a question has anybody herd a (Pre Production Cobra?)

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Cool stuff, I don't think the article I linked is it he said it had a 6 speed, but it was a test drive and written 6 months before the release of the one you printed. Try to contact who every wrote that.
If you sell, let me know!

jo2fst4u

Established Member
I wanna sell it, but not sure what it is worth..............

The car has 74k and some change. (I think it's been put away for awile now) I will look in the am.

Last edited:

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I hear ya, trying to help as much as possible. Gonna make some calls tommorrow, I'm dying to know more myself. You may find out you need to send it to Barret-jackson! LOL

SnakeNvegas

Established Member
Thats def. a rare Steed. DONT SELL YET get ALL info first. You may have a problem gaining ALL the info on it though. I was In a similar situation than you are in now. My 90 LX was just totaled and I need some more info on it from Ford (Due to the fact my car is Painted SPECIAL EDITION on the sides) I found out It was ONE-OF ONE and it was TAGGED as a SPECIAL VEHICLE NAME PLATING car. (ie. the special paint) It came with 3 separate Vin #'s The main one for the WHITE CAR (car wasnt white) The other 2 were called VIN TAG #'s (one for the left door and one for the right door) Now Ford told me anything Older than 96 cant be researched fully. Here is a # for Ford Canada 1-800-392-3673 and they can send you a Build Sheet (no charge) and it will give you some good info. Keep us posted.

jo2fst4u

Established Member
Well I talked to John Ames today, I found out a little more history about my car. It was a test car! And it is quite possibly the earliest 4.6 4V Cobra in existence. (PP1)He was glad to know the car was still around. He named all the mods done that are in my sig. It had 2 sets of front seats which I did not get! And some 3 piece racing wheels. I got it with the real Cobra r's. We talked about the rear end "Torsen Diff" John was a nice guy.

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
SnakeNvegas said:
Thats def. a rare Steed. DONT SELL YET get ALL info first. You may have a problem gaining ALL the info on it though. I was In a similar situation than you are in now. My 90 LX was just totaled and I need some more info on it from Ford (Due to the fact my car is Painted SPECIAL EDITION on the sides) I found out It was ONE-OF ONE and it was TAGGED as a SPECIAL VEHICLE NAME PLATING car. (ie. the special paint) It came with 3 separate Vin #'s The main one for the WHITE CAR (car wasnt white) The other 2 were called VIN TAG #'s (one for the left door and one for the right door) Now Ford told me anything Older than 96 cant be researched fully. Here is a # for Ford Canada 1-800-392-3673 and they can send you a Build Sheet (no charge) and it will give you some good info. Keep us posted.

thanks for the #. i called and gave them my vin and a build sheet is on the way :beer:

btw bump on the thread

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
and your thinking of selling it after all this??? you don't even realize what you have under your nose. your going to kick yourself, if you sell it, when you find out that someone had the car appraised. im subscribing to this one. this is by far the most interesting thread to date....

jo2fst4u

Established Member
Well I would like to sell the car; I am going to ask $12,000 for it. I have all the paper work about it's history, I also am waiting on some paper work form the SVT line and I called the Ford Canada 1-800-392-3673 line, they are sending me all the info they have on the car. Along with a build sheet! I am only selling to buy a 03-04 Cobra so if anyone wants my PP1 Cobra and cash for a 03-04 Cobra let me know

Jeff

Last edited:

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
jo2fst4u said:
Well I would like to sell the car; I am going to ask $11,750 for it. I have all the paper work about it's history, I also am waiting on some paper work form the SVT line and I called the Ford Canada 1-800-392-3673 line, they are sending me all the info they have on the car. Along with a build sheet! I am only selling to buy a 03-04 Cobra so if anyone wants my PP1 Cobra and cash for a 03-04 Cobra let me know

Jeff

LMAO ....12k ? and going to buy a 03 04 cobra...*shaking head* :kaboom:

bbp42d

shakin not stirred
Established Member
jo2fst4u said:
Well I would like to sell the car; I am going to ask $11,750 for it. I have all the paper work about it's history, I also am waiting on some paper work form the SVT line and I called the Ford Canada 1-800-392-3673 line, they are sending me all the info they have on the car. Along with a build sheet! I am only selling to buy a 03-04 Cobra so if anyone wants my PP1 Cobra and cash for a 03-04 Cobra let me know

Jeff

you are selling for 11750?

send pics to

[email protected]

thanks
billy

jo2fst4u

Established Member
Ok guys girls, I am going to list this car forsale in the next few days. I am asking $12,000 I have some pics i can send. I also have all the paper work to this car. I have the ads. I have a flolder about an inch thick full of paper work on the car.

[email protected]

Last edited:

jo2fst4u

Established Member
theDRIVER said:
come on bro....ask at least 15 and work with that. just helping you out....

Is the your offer??????? SOLD!!! :-D I may list it on Ebay and have a buy it now for $13,750 I want to pull the Boyds off and put on some R's or somthing nice. That way i can put the boyds on the 2003-2004 Cobra.

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
jo2fst4u said:
Is the your offer??????? SOLD!!! :-D I may list it on Ebay and have a buy it now for $13,750 I want to pull the Boyds off and put on some R's or somthing nice. That way i can put the boyds on the 2003-2004 Cobra.

that's the best idea i've heard coming from you. your getting somewhere now...

Users who are viewing this thread