OK, who want's to see eddie's newest creation?

Blades

Established Member
Originally posted by kaboom
Go back to jail ya creep!!!! j/k nice vid bro!!!!

heheheh don't plan on that one!! Thats why I'm gonna have to use old footage and wait until next spring/summer when the V and GT come to my house. :D

Last edited:

wannabesvtdude

Established Member
Good to see you back Blades. Hope everything works out for you and you learn from your experience. We missed you and your vids while you were gone. Keep up the good work, but safely. Your videos rock!!

Blades

Established Member
Yeah man, this is old footage. I'm making "BladesMovie 2" with older footage right now too. Its really kickin ass... Definately gonna throw a few nudes of the ex in the somewhere too. hahaha.. err uhh.. shhhhh

Undergroundking

Established Member
Originally posted by Blades
Yeah man, this is old footage. I'm making "BladesMovie 2" with older footage right now too. Its really kickin ass... Definately gonna throw a few nudes of the ex in the somewhere too. hahaha.. err uhh.. shhhhh

Lol, sweet....

BTW, nice video man!

97LT1Ws6

Elty Juan
Established Member
i cant wait for the next installment of bladesmovie's. I have a small collection of footage and to my friends my editing is really good but compared to yours its not too great. what video editing program do you use? i used ULEAD video studio 7.0.

Also great music as well and i love how the sti luauched and u pulled him back soo fast . i was laughin at the guy at the end who said he wanted a piece of the cobra.

LS-WHAT?

Established Member
Originally posted by Blades

you gotta pm me when you get it done. :rolling: glad to see you back. and hope to see your other vids. dont let all out too quick. intertain us for a while.:rockon:

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
nice to see ya back man u still get on AIM aint seen u on. but heh if u didnt see the thread from this weekend i got in a wreck but had claims adjuster out and its not gonna be totaled. took it to body shop for estimate anf for OEM parts its gonna cost 3,080 to fix.

SN95BLK

Established Member
Eddie

Kick ass Video Bro! Had to rub my eye's a couple of times when I saw the link there this morning. Thought I was dreaming it! LOL

I wanted to ask you, What size tips were on your 03 Cobra? They were awesome!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread