Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
Andrew’s (oldmodman) cobra just went up on BAT :(

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Wow, the car is immaculate.

I'm torn between admiring a survivor and being a bit sad it was never really enjoyed the way it was meant to be.

If someone got that car and started driving it hard I bet some issues would pop up as all the rubber parts are 19 years old.

P49Y-CY

fomocomofo
Established Member
he was awesome. back in the day, between here, socalterminators, and modfords, he was the man. very knowledgable, and a real nice guy. rip

Don't Care
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
I think this car will bring some money. How many of these were left unmolested, I'm guessing not many and even less with such low mileage.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just saw this auction in Sid's thread. I never knew that Drew's Cobra was rarely driven. What a gem! Both the Cobra, AND Drew. He was such a great guy.

Detroit Iron

Established Member
Premium Member
That Cobra is awesome and should bring some good money. The terminators are bound for future classic status if they aren't there already. As was mentioned above, unmolested ones are hard to find. This is another example of car that you just don't see on the road very often. Other than a car show, I don't think I've seen one on the road in a few years.

Users who are viewing this thread