On clean comp orange

03sm3341

Established Member
yea for real. talk about improper washing and drying

You think thats bad lol here's a two different black cobra's i've done. Wow!

cobra 1
andrew121of1_zpsf79b69ca.jpg

cobra 2
1221of1_zps22b3253a.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Great work. Gorgeous CO Cobra you have. One of my favorite Terminator color. :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

infidel0910

Established Member
Great work again. I've started buying supplies needed or properly detailing. Should have my blk 03 looking great again. Thanks for the awesome pics.

SBVERT03

Established Member
The comp orange car is mine. Jason (03sm3341) did an amazing job! I bought the car last summer and the paint already had the swirls in it. I have actually only washed the car a couple times since buying it simply because it hasn't been driven, and I've spent the majority of the time trying to iron out some other issues with the car. But my washing technique definitely did need improving, and I'm sure it didn't help the couple of times I washed it. Thankfully, Jason has walked me through the proper washing procedure, and I will be sure to follow it from now on to keep the paint looking fresh! Thanks again Jason, see you tomorrow!

03sm3341

Established Member
Looks good OP.

Why does that car cover in the background have a window for the license plate?

It's a ford cover I think they do that so people who live in a city and park on the street still have there plate exposed so they wont get towed.

great work as always!
Thank You!

The comp orange car is mine. Jason (03sm3341) did an amazing job! I bought the car last summer and the paint already had the swirls in it. I have actually only washed the car a couple times since buying it simply because it hasn't been driven, and I've spent the majority of the time trying to iron out some other issues with the car. But my washing technique definitely did need improving, and I'm sure it didn't help the couple of times I washed it. Thankfully, Jason has walked me through the proper washing procedure, and I will be sure to follow it from now on to keep the paint looking fresh! Thanks again Jason, see you tomorrow!
No problem!

Users who are viewing this thread