On its way for new mods

Azure Mach1

Established Member
Kind of cool being towed by a Lightening.

PICT0072.jpg

PICT0074.jpg

PICT0075.jpg

Going in for full MM front suspension and rear coil overs along with headers. It should be nice and will complete the car.

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
So I looked at the pictures and said to myself 'that looks like Ohio, wonder if it is'...

I then scrolled up to look at location and saw 'Ohio'

looks VERYYY familiar...[the town that is]...which town is that in, if you don't mind me asking??

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What an awesome looking Mach 1. With the headers it will sound so much nicer, and the suspension mods will improve overall handling. Best of luck with an already awesome car! Oh, and I love the wheels. They really look nice!

Azure Mach1

Established Member
Sorry for the late reply.
The house that needs painted matches many of the others. I live in a historic district that hasn't quite made it back from its dark past. About 50% of the houses are renovated. The town is Springfield Ohio.
The work is being performed by my son who works at All Speed in Peachtree City GA. It is a great shop for anyone local. The lightening belongs to my son.
I'm hoping the headers will be a nice upgrade to the blower, they can’t hurt. The shop will be doing before and after dyno runs so we’ll find out in time.
The suspension mods are mostly because after installing the IRS the car pushes like a fat bitch after wedding cake. With the suspension mods will also come wider tires all around.
Thanks for all the compliments on the wheels. The RK’s are take offs from a Panoz. I know a guy who used to work for Panoz but now works for Summit Racing.

Last edited:

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
Sorry for the late reply.
The house that needs painted matches many of the others. I live in a historic district that hasn't quite made it back from its dark past. About 50% of the houses are renovated. The town is Springfield Ohio.
The work is being performed by my son who works at All Speed in Peachtree City GA. It is a great shop for anyone local. The lightening belongs to my son.
I'm hoping the headers will be a nice upgrade to the blower, they can’t hurt. The shop will be doing before and after dyno runs so we’ll find out in time.
The suspension mods are mostly because after installing the IRS the car pushes like a fat bitch after wedding cake. With the suspension mods will also come wider tires all around.
Thanks for all the compliments on the wheels. The RK’s are take offs from a Panoz. I know a guy who used to work for Panoz but now works for Summit Racing.

Nice man! I'm in Kettering. I'm assuming you go to Kil Kare?

Azure Mach1

Established Member
I haven't been to Kil Kare in 20+ years.
I lived south of Atlanta for several years and just moved back to Springfield (my home town) last year. I used to go to Silver Dollar in Reynolds GA a couple of times a year.
To be honest, I'm not a very good driver on a drag strip. My son is much better at getting low et/s.

1992sc50

What, its just a 5oh!
Established Member
Looks good. Peachtree city is a nice place. Had to go there for work a few years back and it was nice. Cant wait to see the car after its done.

Users who are viewing this thread