On3 TT new personal best

FIFTY

Established Member
Thanks.. it's a 4c leftover from the Whipple that has a bit of a time locking up at the track.. block is just welded water jackets. Not as good as sleeves but sure can't hurt.
Another angle on the same pass, liking the tbrake.

[youtube_browser]ry6G3zu_SxU[/youtube_browser]

6r80 trans break?

MRSUPRA

Established Member
Nice runs! I wonder what kind of MPH you would hit at sea level and cooler air.

Torchy

Established Member
Geez man you came out the hole like an animal! Congrats on your times. Funny thing here, we pretty much have identical cars. I have the same drag set up and same colors and is TT lol.

Do you know the specs on your front runners? Also what front brakes? My frontrunners havent came in yet.

Last edited:

slagburn

SVT Crazy Poster
Established Member
How much boost u squeezing

Around 17psi

Nice runs! I wonder what kind of MPH you would hit at sea level and cooler air.

Hope to find out in the Turbo Coyote Shootout in Bowling Green!

Congrats, Will the car be making it to BG? If so should do awesome there!

Who's doing the tuning?

I'm tweaking it with HPTuners... thanks 04compgt for all the help, and Eric Brooks for fixing the background and letting the trans brake do its thing.

Geez man you came out the hole like an animal! Congrats on your times. Funny thing here, we pretty much have identical cars. I have the same drag set up and same colors and is TT lol.

Do you know the specs on your front runners? Also what front brakes? My frontrunners havent came in yet.

Thanks! They are 15" front Weld RTS with 26" Sportsman SR tires. Rotors and caliper brackets from an 08 Mustang.

Fixed the title for you by adding "personal".

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread