One AMAZING Cobra for $26k

MustangAddict

Established Member
WTF does the statement "it's not rebuilt it's redone" when referring to the motor work

I was just waiting to scroll down and see the pics of the 15k vortech what a let down, whoever emails him please ask him about the "redone" motor please for my entertainment

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'd love to know what he means by "redone" as well. Unless he means it's a built motor. :shrug:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Minus the wheels that's actually a really nice Cobra, but obviously not for that price. One owner, 36K miles, built motor, T56 and suspension goodies.

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
The hideous wheels and dirty looking floor mats are enough of a turnoff for me. He would be extremely lucky to get $8000-10,000 for it.

MPRT_H8R

Established Member
man you all should leave this guy alone....you ALL know that the "R" sticker on the side makes this car fast and worth $10K more right off the bat~! and those 20's....shit dawg....that makes the car worth $60K right there~! he is doing YOU ALL a favor by letting it go at the discount price of of $26K ....so its like you are getting the very rare $15K Vortec supa-charger for FREE~!

Users who are viewing this thread