One Hit Wonders cars/trucks/suv'x

fastford2004

Established Member
Since there was a thread for the music i just thought of the good cars that just left us also with a small input on our lives
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PVAS8FYbx8"]MW 1991: GMC Syclone Road Test - YouTube[/nomedia]

amigrad06

SVT Noob!
Established Member
Isuzu VehiCross [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPHt3WEc5QQ"]C&D 1999: Isuzu Vehicross Road Test - YouTube[/nomedia]

Jaa1456

Established Member
Were they one hit wonders or mistakes? lol, I can only think of those cyclones and typhoons as positive one hit wonders and the Grand national GNX

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
i was watching Mecum auto auction the other night and they had a Syclone with only 11k on it! i believe it went for the mid-high teens.

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
I had one of these..

awesome in the snow

1995_subaru_svx_2_dr_l_awd_coupe-pic-57119.jpeg

craz1469

So Slow
Established Member
That maybe the first one I have seen in person that I can remember. Before that was probably Survivor season 1, lol

wjk

Established Member
I want one of these in the worst way! I know where one sits, but the guy won't budge on it... BMW Isetta

BMW_Isetta_1959_SRick_Feibusch-2008.jpg

This one makes me wonder how Saleen is still building cars...

saleen-sportruck-front-side-view.jpg

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
I had one of these when they became affordable..thanks to the movie Weird Science....

annnnnd it was a hunk of shit...nothing like blowing blue smoke out the back of your poor man's ferrari...

ferrari-mondial-cabriolet-1.jpg

wayboarder

Established Member
That is a nice looking Syclone. How long have you owned it?

Since Jan of 08, pretty much sits at my buds mustang shop. Drove it around last week and I forgot just how fast it was. I'm contemplating bringing it back out for drivers status until I get a fresh set of tires for the lightning (ran over a bunch of sheetmetal screws, 3 tires, 1 unpatcheable).

Users who are viewing this thread