One Hit Wonders

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
When I was little it was fifties and sixties beats until the seventies came and blew the door wide open. The eighties brought in some tainted, twisted, shit that kind of caught everyone off guard. That's why the early nineties still catches my ear because I think it brought back something back we had been sorely lacking. A few that I crank up that don't get much play time.

And while they are certainly not one hit wonders, I've always been a Massive Attack fan. Many have never heard of them. A favorite, that remains timeless. The video to this one captivates me to this day.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Really? It's terrible.

Pretty sure that dude was bangin his sister too.

When I was little it was fifties and sixties beats until the seventies came and blew the door wide open. The eighties brought in some tainted, twisted, shit that kind of caught everyone off guard. That's why the early nineties still catches my ear because I think it brought back something back we had been sorely lacking. A few that I crank up that don't get much play time.

Tyler didn't get as much play time as Possum Kingdom but I liked it more.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
One of my all time favorite songs. I remember back in 1968 when it was released. I was recently stationed on a carrier in Long Beach and one day I walked to Lincoln Park near Long Beach Blvd. I had my portable radio with me and as I walked through Lincoln Park, this song started playing. Lincoln Park, that day, was my McArthur Park. LOL. I remember it like it was yesterday. I have some great memories living in Long Beach in 1968-1969. ;)

04MysticCobra

Established Member
^^^^Bob, that was a great time period to be out there especially for music. I have been out in Long Beach a few times since then but overdo for a nice trip out west. My wife's brother is an Air Force veteran and for the last 30 years has been an engineer out there for Boeing.

Users who are viewing this thread