One of my friends car accident..

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member
2uj37k6.jpg

ofn3no.jpg

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member
i was in the that car, my friend was racing a f350 diesel and got a few cars on him at around 90 mph. he swiched lanes rapidly and the back end got lose at almost 100mph. we hit a light post and did a full rotation in the air, we fliped so many times i lost count. their was 3 people in the car and only the driver suffered a broken toe and a torn deltoid.

LitleWhiteSnake

Yeah, Its a VTEC
Established Member
i was in the that car, my friend was racing a f350 diesel and got a few cars on him at around 90 mph. he swiched lanes rapidly and the back end got lose at almost 100mph. we hit a light post and did a full rotation in the air, we fliped so many times i lost count. their was 3 people in the car and only the driver suffered a broken toe and a torn deltoid.

EDIT.. forgot to log off my brothers acount, i am the one who was in the accident

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
and I bet not ONE of you clowns learned a damned thing from it did you?

Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member

Well that was stupid...

Users who are viewing this thread