One off Custom Interior in my 03

kyStang1889

Ford Tech
Established Member
Well if you had the only cobra that had that color and stripe combo that you designed yourself then well yeah you'd have a custom one off paint job...
How exactly did he design them, well it's not like the insert stitching pattern is an option that he got to just pick out of a book, he took his time to design exactly what he wanted.

I don't want to argue but instead can you please just share some of your custom work that you've done to your cobra and that you've put your time into. I mean at least if you share that with us we can not only admire you're intelligent posts but your amazing custom work that you've done that gives you the right to say that mooch's is an off the shelf pep boys seat

*edit* I'm sorry you can't show me your cobra because you don't have one. Just a fox body that you can't finish. Sorry I hope you find someone that can finish you're project for you and you can trade up to something that someone else has already finished and put their hard work into....

Not dogging his car or work, but from the tittle I expected more then some re covered stock seats and a little painted trim. why you are so butt hurt about my comment.

Not sure where your information is coming from, sorry it's not a cobra or a vette I wouldn't trade it for either and I do all my own work. How much work did you do on yourself on that vette.

Care to explain the "project I can't finish" comment?

speeddemon2000

Established Member
Looks very nice! Post more pics.

The red wouldn't work for me though. I am too rough on stuff. It would be all marked up in less than a week.

oooooh snap

Stable Genius
Established Member
I hate red interior with a passion, but this setup looks great! A very classy look.

How is the leather on the door panels? Stitched in or glued?

If you don't mind, how much did everything cost?

SADDLE

Rock Chalk
Established Member
Looks good OP. Makes the interior feel more "exotic". Well done.

LOL at people debating what a custom interior is. Get a life folks. SVTP gonna SVTP...

Franco

Established Member
Red interior on a white car... There is no better IMO. To bad so many people have to cut it down... Probably cause they are jealous. I for one don't have that type of creativity or vision. I wish I did though. Great job.

Last edited:

gabe1530

Banned
the seats alone look good but i didnt think it would flow well. then, you posted the full interior pics and i immediately changed my mind :)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I sort of was unsure of how I would like it, until I saw photo #5. The red leather seats with the red trim pieces match perfectly and look awesome. Very nice choice there, Mooch! :rockon:

xchamp

Established Member
Love it!!!! Very we'll done!! I love white on these cars, I would almost consider trading my CO for white!

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
that turned out amazing. I think my favorite custom seats I've seen so far!! Very nice design, looks classic

Mach1Stang

1994 327 Stroker
Established Member
OP,

Do you mind sharing how much this cost you and what that color is called? You can PM me if you want.

I would love to do something similar to my Mach 1

matt87

Established Member
very nice, brings the interior almost up to the present cars. just gotta figure out how to put a 15 dash in it and it'll be perfect!

GoingHaam

Established Member
Love those seats, I almost I sketched a design that looked almost exactly like that and was about to make them, and called it "Gullwing"... any pics of the rear seats???

GoingHaam

Established Member
very nice, brings the interior almost up to the present cars. just gotta figure out how to put a 15 dash in it and it'll be perfect!

Great idea!!!! Who wants to donate the dash and console pieces... I'll make it happen!!!

Last edited:

greenflash00

Established Member
So when I saw the first pic of the seat alone I wasn't sure...but when I saw them in the car my jaw dropped. Bravo man! :bowdown: VERY impressive!!!

Users who are viewing this thread