One off Custom Interior in my 03

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Car looks outstanding Mooch! These seats in person were unreal and cannot beat that smell either. Maybe one day Torchetta will get custom gut too, but for now I'll be staring and drooling at yours :beer: congrats guy!

Thanks guy, you gotta come by and see it soon :)

That's freaking amazing! Love the design and color choice! You could make a lot of money by offering that scheme as as a kit for Cobra owners.

Thanks man, I probably could lol. I've already had a few people ask me to whip up a design for them.

Looks VERY good, makes the car's interior look waaay better. I've never been a fan of that '94 style interior either.

Do you have any more pics of the back seats?

This is all I have of the back seats. I gotta take some with my camera soon!

17088273617_d5a1c8a957_h.jpg

Those look amazing!!!!!!! Normally not a fan of red interior but wow, I LOVE those seats!! Do they feel as comfortable as they look? Or same feeling as the stocks?

They feel similar, I believe he used a padding underneath the stitched sections to make them stand out, so I can feel that difference. The leather is SUPER soft tho, makes it feel so nice. Not to mention dat italian leather smell.

So how much for the plans you made so I can make some in black? Or is it trade secret privilege knowledge? Lol

Secret trade knowledge ;) If you want something just PM me, maybe we can figure something out!

WOW that car is on point!:bowdown:
From the red interior on a white car (my fav color combo of all time), to the yellow calipers, to the painted roof that's not matte for once, to the charcoal Saleens & coilover stance. To me, all this ties together for a fairly exotic look. Cheers to doing something a little out of the norm and smashing it. On forums, there always becomes a precedent to do things one "right" way with very little variation in mods. I often am in agreement because when someone tries to personalize their car it more often than not looks tacky and in poor taste. This is SWEET, although I'd personally have done alcantara inserts as it's my favorite part of terminator seats.

*I do think alcantara headliner/pillars would be sweet in your car!

Thanks man! Your comments are exactly the theme I'm going for with this car. Glad it's coming off that way to others :rockon:. I would like to do more to it, but it's going to have to wait after this purchase lol.

looks great, what about a matching headliner in suede or alcantara matching?

It's on the list!

You obviously didn't read the first post....where the OP states he custom designed the seat patterns himself...then had a custom interior shop take his idea and make it. The interior also has door panels, arm rest, and shifter and e-brake boot, so it's not just seats.

And to answer your second question, if you painted your car a non factory color and then added stripes, you would have a one off custom PAINT JOB. OP stated he has a one off custom INTERIOR. Not TMI seat covers. Custom stitched, hand made.

Not trying to start a war but the interior if definitely "custom" and different than any other interior i've ever seen on a 94/04 mustang and just don't understand your comment.

That^

I hate red interior with a passion, but this setup looks great! A very classy look.

How is the leather on the door panels? Stitched in or glued?

If you don't mind, how much did everything cost?

The door panels are stitched along the edges for a clean look, but glued to the door panel.

Wow....cleanest 03/04 interior I've seen...not to mention you have the best looking 03/04 I've seen IMO

Greatly appreciated :beer:

OP,

Do you mind sharing how much this cost you and what that color is called? You can PM me if you want.

I would love to do something similar to my Mach 1

Shoot me a PM.

Love those seats, I almost I sketched a design that looked almost exactly like that and was about to make them, and called it "Gullwing"... any pics of the rear seats???

See above for rear seat pics!

Thanks for the compliments everyone :beer:

Fox-4

OFFICER BARBRADY
Established Member
Love it!

Edited post cause I finally saw how the door inserts are done.

Last edited:

LS2GTO

Established Member
OP where did you get this done? I've been looking around Boston for the right uphosltery shop but so far haven't been too impressed.

PM me the info if you don't want to post it here. Thanks.

95gts5oh

wat
Established Member
When I saw the thread I expected some gaudy over the top interior and figured I would be let down....But that my friend looks very well done. Nice work!

Laffs

Drop-da-top
Established Member
Love it! Absolutely love it! Wish I could find someone skilled locally to do work like this so I could get my racing seats and rear seat done in a quilted leather pattern.

Lycosa

Established Member
Too much red for my tastes but I love the design. I want these seats in black with a screaming yellow snake and stitching.

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Have you farted in them yet

Not yet, only drove it once with them in so far hahaha

Minttttttttttttttt

Vacccc ftw!

OP where did you get this done? I've been looking around Boston for the right uphosltery shop but so far haven't been too impressed.

PM me the info if you don't want to post it here. Thanks.

I'l shoot you a PM

Looks great and the best part is... if you don't like it.. **** it, you have another identical white Cobra... LOL

:beer:

CobraArri!!!! Looks fantastic man. Your car delivers.

Hell yea :rockon:

Any chance I could see some more pics of the black roof? Thanks

I'll be posting a thread in the next couple weeks with some camera pics. Gotta finish a few small mods before picture time.

big reg

Gets his shit pushed in
Established Member
Been on the fence about another Terminator (#3). Seeing these pics has me browsing the market section every hour now. Well played sir.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yeah, I'm sure the upholstery shop added padding of some sort under the stitched sections. Smart move on his part because otherwise those sections would be flat. Now they had an added dimensional look. He did an exceptional job for sure. Better than factory! Nothing like all leather seats IMO. ;-)

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Man, everything you touch comes out great!!! Hopefully I'll get a chance to see them in person this year.

Users who are viewing this thread