One police vehicle that you cannot outrun!!

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Found this image on desktopmachine.com. They have 3 more images here .

Porsche_911_232-1024.gif

Imaged left large to show detail and absolute pure awesomeness!!

97cobravenom

Established Member
it is a sick car indeed but there's plenty of Cobras, and GT's in this forum that can beat that. :coolman:

Last edited:

Iman01

Established Member
But the 4ft8 120lb cop that could fit in that lil clown car wouldn't be able to assert himself after he caught me.

03DOHC

Established Member
inteller said:
yeah, its a good thing roads dont have curves :rollseyes
Yeah, because we all know 03 Cobra's don't come with steering wheels. And even if they did they couldn't out turn the Titanic. :rolleyes:

02 Z06

Squeze me please me
Established Member
useless... anyone can chase another car. just how will the porsche stop another car? for example its not going to try and spin you out its almost like a fly at a BBQ its there just enough to piss you off but unable to really do anything.

Lightning LA

Mark it ZERO!
Established Member
I remember back in the early 90's the WV State Police that patrolls the WV Turnpike had 3 Camaro Z-28'S, a Red one a Blue one and a Black one. They ran the dog crap out of those cars,i'm on the Fire Dept' so i know most of the Troopers and i rode in the Red and Blue one. They would tell me about how they would dog them and to quote "See what they had", and for a Camaros they held up pretty good considering the daily beating they got.The Black one was the 1st of the 3 to go,someone was speeding in the opposite lane so the Trooper forgot what he was driving and dove that low azz Camaro into the median. And to anyone who doesn't know Camaro's are about the lowest cars there was, so he ended up busting and dragging off everything underneath the car and bent the frame to. Then the Blue one got totalled, and the Trooper wasn't even chasing anyone. The Red one was the last one standing, and it lasted all the way to when they sent it to be auctioned. I guess WV saw how bad that those had it, so now they only have the regular Cruisers.

xl2ockl3ottomx

Established Member
thats awesome, i would love to get to cruise around in that. henrico county cops (where i live) have 8 or 10 unmarked navy blue SS Camaros'

JCSVT

V6 Powa!!
Established Member
Iman01 said:
But the 4ft8 120lb cop that could fit in that lil clown car wouldn't be able to assert himself after he caught me.

I'm pretty sure that most people will fit in a Porsche 911 better than a SN-95+ Mustang. I know I do.

Users who are viewing this thread