Only the Finest in Home Security

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
Note to any unwanted intruders: Get the hell outta my house, cause if the dog don't get'cha, my 9's gonna split'cha! LOL!

Happy holidays ya'll!!!

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
now if only you could teach the dog to shoot, then you'd have a killer combo ;-)

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
Man, EVERYTHING'S legal in Texas...lol :thumbsup: Beautiful K-9 and weaponry. God bless America. :beer:

Last edited:
B

blown03cobra

Originally posted by zzzzzer
Man, EVERYTHING'S legal in Texas...lol :thumbsup: Beautiful K-9 and weaponry. God bless America. :beer:

AMEN!!!! Cheers Bro:beer:

as far as the weaponry, thats a HK USP.45 you see there, next to a AR-15 HBAR with a couple mods:) and the shotgun is simply a Winchester defender with 8 round tube, foldable stock, side shell carrier and a surefire tactical light mounted at the front:D bring it on Osama:thumbsup:

zzzzzer

Livin' Life Roush-less :(
Established Member
We're a patriotic bunch...lol :coolman:

And man I love the USP. I shopped around for one but they're so darn expensive. My buddy has an AR-15 (amongst MANY other things...lol) but I'm stuck in the minor leagues (Ruger P95-DC).

CraneClan

Injun along at 140
Established Member
Nothing wrong with the P-95. But I like the HK USPs too. I also like to reload my own, hence the Colt. (my baby)
152-150-8209.jpg

Last edited:
B

blown03cobra

Thanks for the props on the HK guys,,,, I REALLY want a Kimber...... BAD,,, I think thats going to be my first duty weapon

B

blown03cobra

Crane,,,, is the USP Compact your concealed carry pistol???? here in Texas,, we can get concealed handgun permits.... I just bought a Glock 27 for that purpose,,, nice little gun and packs quite a punch for the size with its 10 round capacity and 190grain .40 hollowpoints.... I have the USP .45 in full and compact,,,, the compact is EVERYTHING short of being compact unfortunately because its a hellofa gun

Users who are viewing this thread