Only the Finest in Home Security

B

blown03cobra

That is a 2 month old true Chocolate Netherland Dwarf Rabbit... I love that darn rabbit. You know, my bunny has been litter trained and has NEVER had an accident, he just has run of my room in the afternoon to play with Roscoe and stretch his paws :thumbsup:

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
Is it that darker part closer to the gum? If so, I wouldn't worry too much about it. It will probably get a little darker in fact. If you see ANY signs of decay or infection see your vet and have it pulled! It doesn't look too bad, though. I've had dogs w/ little nubs of their left from hanging on trees that never had any rot or decay as a side effect. Was he chewing on wood or rocks? They'll pretty much chew anything they want to.

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
I tried that w/ a kitten once. My dog got a kick out of tossing it in the air and biting it till it screamed. Real sweet, huh? You don't know how good your dog is!!!!

B

blown03cobra

Originally posted by Dpres1
They'll pretty much chew anything they want to.

lol, you got that right... the picture makes it look like it chipped more than it did so Im happy about your responce..... I just dont want it, like you said, to get in bad shape. I brush his teeth every week and im sure the tooth will protect itself... its not too bad, just worried me. :)

B

blown03cobra

I tried that w/ a kitten once. My dog got a kick out of tossing it in the air and biting it till it screamed. Real sweet, huh? You don't know how good your dog is!!!!

LMFAO!!! :beer:

B

blown03cobra

Funny thing is, that cat had kittens and they are not afraid of ANY dogs! They love 'em!
... That has GOT to be frekkin awsome man... I HAVE to see that one :lol: what other pets do yall have??? I got a Sun Conure Parrot (baby) and I also have..
a Red Tail Boa (4 feet) a Bal Python (baby) and a double Yellow headed Amazon Parrot who LOVES to bark like the dogs :thumbsup:

B

blown03cobra

There goes another "Pit Bull Tested" toy. :rollseyes
It was a hard rubber ball made by Kong. Now it's garbage!
LMAO!!! gotta love those :D just imagine the mod-money we go through keeping bones, and toys in the house..... hey, at least it saves the furniture:thumbsup:

Dpres1

Every Man's Rival
Established Member
Originally posted by blown03cobra
... That has GOT to be frekkin awsome man... I HAVE to see that one :lol: what other pets do yall have??? I got a Sun Conure Parrot (baby) and I also have..
a Red Tail Boa (4 feet) a Bal Python (baby) and a double Yellow headed Amazon Parrot who LOVES to bark like the dogs :thumbsup:

Just the dog now. Got rid of all the kittens (to dog owners:thumbsup: )
I don't have the money or the time to have a petting zoo like you!! LOL Cool pets though.

B

blown03cobra

Just the dog now. Got rid of all the kittens (to dog owners:thumbsup: )
I don't have the money or the time to have a petting zoo like you!! LOL Cool pets though.

Dog owners eh? :lol: Oh yeh, Im only charging 10 dollars at the door...... tell your kids folks :thumbsup:

B

blown03cobra

Sheesh, I live with my mom right now that im finishing off school and stuff...... I too, am looking to move,, I posted a thread in here about it ........ Ive been eyeing up Washington State,,,, Im just sick of living in Texas. Is your pup fixed???? mine is,, unfortunate for me but good for his health in the end....

B

blown03cobra

I too sorta wish i would have had his ears done.... I just could not find a place locally that would do it... As far as living at home, I love the money I save by living at home, and my mom is cool as hell,, the extra space helps though (especially the garage) ,and I could not even imagine starting over again although I wish I lived up north.....that, and we JUST moved into a new place so Im sorta tired of all that mess. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread