Opinion on buying this terminator.... posted in roadside too ddn't know where to post

03_SVT

Established Member
Okay so right now I dont have a lot of money to buy a terminator but I found myself a black Cobra with 105k miles for 15,750.

I have not yet asked for mods but that's the info I have as of now. what do you guys say?

1zck6bp.jpg

5d6v68.jpg

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
well we cant really tell anything with the bad pictures given to us, but by the looks of it, its been modded a lot. secondly that is WAY overpriced. I can get an 03 oxford white coupe with 32K miles on it for 17...

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
I think knowing the mods would help out a lot. And how many owners? Looks fairly clean. I would also check maintenance records if any and warranty issues.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
How can you tell it's been modded alot besides the wheels tint and the exhaust tips??? But yeah I think that's a lot of money for the miles the way the market is on those cars now.

03_SVT

Established Member
How can you tell it's been modded alot besides the wheels tint and the exhaust tips??? But yeah I think that's a lot of money for the miles the way the market is on those cars now.

I was going to ask that too but didn't want to sound like a dumb one... lol... not saying your dumb! just thought it meant I knew nothing but i see it doesn't

torrence

TwinScrewed CHAMP!
Established Member
The suggested retail value is 15,625 with those miles.... From a private party you should be getting it for 13,125. These numbers are for cars in excellent condition though. Is this from a dealer or private party?

03_SVT

Established Member
it is from a private party but he says it has not been paid off yet...

bought it at 70k miles but had no records. since, he has been doing the oil changes himself and the car does not burn or leak any oil.

EDIT: So either way the price is firm....

Last edited:

03_SVT

Established Member
Thanks for the input guys! they were very much appreciated! I will not be getting this one, thanks again!

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
Pass.

spend the extra 3-4k and buy one with half the miles as it will save you a lot in the long run.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
^ but he already said the seller says price is firm!!

Hell there is a 03 Vert on here with 30k miles, springs, exhaust, cai, lightbar, TF chicanes and he only wants 21k!!

SpectorV

Established Member
^^

wtf is it with people selling their crap so cheap lol more power to those buying but I would NOT sell my car for that cheap and it has 55k on it... .but it is in amazing condition :)

Users who are viewing this thread