Should I sell?

• Sell

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Keep

Votes: 27 73.0%

• Total voters

Recon

Established Member
In other words as rare as it is and as low miles as it is... KEEP IT!

Sent from somewhere in the Twilight Zone.

dom418

Established Member
I've owned 3 now and each is special in their own way. Having a family definitely takes any time you may have had with your hobbies away. To me it's a waste to have it just sit. There will always be mint Terminators around when life settles down, trust me I have owned 3, they are out there. They may be harder to find vs 10 years ago but most guys take really good care of their cars.

RI-SVT

TVS Powered
Established Member
Having a business takes a lot of time from family long hous, weekends, holidays etc, trust me I know I have a small business, very stressful, hard, I wouldn't sell it, I also have a mint MG, trust me many guys have regretted selling their cobra, don't be another, and btw if your making good money at your current job, keep it that way, owning your own business is not all that wild. Good luck

gasyone

Put Her In Jail!
Established Member
I sold a 300 mile Mystichrome about 18 months ago and have regretted since. I've since replaced with a 3k mile DSG. Point is you will regret if I sell!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
IMG_2089.JPG
Hate to sound out of touch but I gotta ask..... what the heck is an "MG Coupe" Mustang??o_O
As mentioned, mineral grey.

mikeeeb124

03 MG
Established Member
After much thought and contemplation....I have decided to put her up for sale. It is what's best for myself and my family at this time. I truly appreciate all of the comments on feedback from this community. You guys really are great. I hope someday in the future I can get myself behind the wheel of another Ford legend...hopefully with a 5.2L flat-plane crank.

Thank you everyone. If interested please check out my sale thread. Happy motoring to all!

01yellercobra

Established Member
Little late to the conversation, but I'd say keep it. Even if you can't enjoy it as much as you want right now there will come a time when you'll be able to enjoy it again. And even with a baby you'll find time to drive it. Even if it's to the store to get more diapers. I have two kids and they grew up riding in the back of my 01. They loved that car. They love my 04 as well. When I say we're taking the Cobra they both still get excited.

On the flip side make sure you won't regret selling it. I could see the regret on the PO face when I drove off in my 04. He's tried to buy it back 3 times so far.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

93VORTECH

Established Member
KEEP IT! I'd ONLY sell mine if my kids needed to eat! Even then I'd find another way to get money before I sold mine. Love my MG......
FullSizeR.jpg

Beavis281

Established Member
After much thought and contemplation....I have decided to put her up for sale. It is what's best for myself and my family at this time. I truly appreciate all of the comments on feedback from this community. You guys really are great. I hope someday in the future I can get myself behind the wheel of another Ford legend...hopefully with a 5.2L flat-plane crank.

Thank you everyone. If interested please check out my sale thread. Happy motoring to all!

GDDYUP

Established Member
As long as you gave it good thought and made the decision that is right for you and your family, the only thing I can say is "Good Luck". I'm sure it will go to a nice, new home and you'll get everything going for yourself.

Kudos!

mikeeeb124

03 MG
Established Member
As long as you gave it good thought and made the decision that is right for you and your family, the only thing I can say is "Good Luck". I'm sure it will go to a nice, new home and you'll get everything going for yourself.

Kudos!

Thanks man! As hard as it is to sell, it is the right decision.

rrpederson

lookin 4 parts
Established Member
Take it from a guy who has been down this road 3, yes 3, times. You're going to regret it. Every Terminator I have sold I've missed. Can't say the same for other cars, 2007 C6 Z06, 2007 and 2013 GT500, among others. The cars I truly missed were the Terminators. Look at it like this man, it's not causing you any grief keeping it. So it just sits there, so what? You don't owe money on it, you don't need the money you would get for it. You may not have the money to modify it like you want at the moment, but that can change. But finding another low-mileage gem like the one you already have? Not bloody likely. If you do, you're going to have to sell a kidney. First figure out if you're done with cars in general. I personally, have been done with cars before, but here I am about to pick up yet another Terminator, knowing full well that this one will likely be the last chance I will have to buy one with low mileage and twin turbos for such a steal. Don't do it man. Find a way to change your financial situation for the better instead.

Users who are viewing this thread