Order placed, 2016 GT350 w/ Track pkg

Snoopy49

Established Member
Needs to be included at the time of order. When a dealer submits it, he has to add a ship to dealer if it's other than the ordering dealership.

Is that something that can be added to the order if the car hasn't been accepted for production?

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Is that something that can be added to the order if the car hasn't been accepted for production?
If there isn't a VIN yet, the dealer will just alter the order. If there is a VIN, they will need to call in to Ford and see if it is too far into the process. The receiving dealership will charge the ordering dealership a delivery fee.

Mach4.6

Established Member
Update to my order:
Found a Comp Orange TP car in Huntsville and bought it instead, if anyone wants to order a car, pm me and I'll give you the details.
Just to let you know the dealer is asking over msrp, but not to crazy.

Mach4.6

Established Member
GT350 Alabama resized.jpg

65sohc

Established Member
Thanks for all the replies, Dealer said the order was submitted 12/1, will call back for a DORA # in a few days?
I'm in no hurry either, the dealer is in TN and I'm in CA, so hopefully the weather will be good when the car comes in
for the drive back.
Paul

This is interesting. I'm also in CA and ordered from a dealer in TN, Cookesville to be precise.

Users who are viewing this thread