Ordered my 2011 GT

Formula51

Established Member
I can't wait to get mine! I ordered a basic GT Blk/Blk, the Brembo Brake package, 3.73's for $ 32,000! The said it would be in June/July!

Damn! What dealer gave you that price? Isn't that less than MSRP....

More importantly, does this mean you can confirm that you can order the Brembo brakes on a basic GT?????? (this has been debated lately)

Congrats to you and the original poster.:beer:

Last edited:

Urlacher54

Established Member
We just went through the list of options, I told them what I wanted, he went to the desk ordered it and came back with my price! He said it would be in sometime between the end of May- begining of July!

Urlacher54

Established Member
Man, after hearing all the bad talk about the 2011 GT's 6-speed manual tranny and the skip shift, I'm not sure how much I am wanting it now!

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
no i didnt get base. got the 3.73s, brembos, leather seats, big stereo. its loaded without a few of the extras (window louvers and different hood they offered but didnt get)

and to be honest, i dont know what im paying yet. i just had them order it and im hoping my uncle can give me his employee discount. hahahaha

Dave07997S

Established Member
Yea, the Brembo Packag is available for the basic GT! They just are not offering the trac pack!

TrackPack is included in the base GT now, except for the 3.73's and 19's. To get the summer only tires you need to order the Brembo package. The TrackPack suspension is on all the GT's now.

Dave

wjk

Established Member
Congrats on the new Stang! Those 2011s are groundbreaking, even the V6s! Though, I too would go back and change the color. I've gone through my "Black" car faze and I can honestly say I will never go back! I will now only buy light colors unless there is a smoking deal on a dark color Stang.

Urlacher54

Established Member
So the track pack is standard on the 2011's? They had no clue about it! They just were going through paperwork for the options and it wasen't listed! They said if if wasen't on the sheet it's not offered! That's cool if it's standard!

Formula51

Established Member
TrackPack is included in the base GT now, except for the 3.73's and 19's. To get the summer only tires you need to order the Brembo package. The TrackPack suspension is on all the GT's now.

Dave

Edited

According to Edmunds pricing guide it looks like the Brembo package includes 19" wheels and is the only way to get 19" wheels on a regular GT.

There are several other wheel options that are not part of the Brembo package on the Premium GT.

Last edited:

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
yeah black is the best color but such a bitch to keep clean. Im jealous.

kingnut

Established Member
i guess all the guys ordering 3.73's are plan on staying NA. id want the longer gears for boost.

MoToCoBrA

Established Member
so i have an uncle that works at the local Ford. had him order me a black GT with the 3.73s. should be here in about 5 weeks he says, and im trading the Lightning in for it. will post pics, and i cant wait to hear what it sounds like!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Looks like were gonna have the same car :beer:

Urlacher54

Established Member
Hey 03_SVT_Freak, did you get your confirmation from Ford? I got one in the mail today, it says my car will be delivered to the dealership in 8-12 weeks!

trendkilllx

Established Member
also like black, have a white 03 cobra coupe but it is tempting to trade it in. If not will have to add more boost to keep up with the 2011s, still might be a drivers race from a stop since the cobra is tough to launch.

Last edited:

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
nice.. still debating on getting one myself.

got pricing on a base coupe, grabber blue 6spd, 3.73's, no add ons.

$26,595 (employee discount) ... hmmmmm

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread