Ordered my 2011 GT

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
so i have an uncle that works at the local Ford. had him order me a black GT with the 3.73s. should be here in about 5 weeks he says, and im trading the Lightning in for it. will post pics, and i cant wait to hear what it sounds like!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Last edited:

DE07GT

Established Member
Damn, only 5 weeks?

Don't listen to these people. A clean black car is just too damn sexy to pass up.

Mizzell5000

65 Mustang Master
Established Member
whats wrong with black as the color.. a black mustang looks SICK during the day and especially at night.

03_SVT_Freak

Stirring the pot :D
Established Member
yeah i know, lol. but black is just the color for me. espcially with a good dark tint and charcoal rims. mmmmmm, sexy

DE07GT

Established Member
:lol:

yea, for the first 59 minutes it stays looking clean.
Then you just don't know how to do a good detail job. When I had my 07 GT, it could have been the dirtiest car in the parking lot, but from 20 feet away it looked like it had just been washed and waxed that day.

Common

Established Member
Then you just don't know how to do a good detail job. When I had my 07 GT, it could have been the dirtiest car in the parking lot, but from 20 feet away it looked like it had just been washed and waxed that day.

Oh I do and I have had a black car before. I got ocd with cleanliness and black is such unforgiving color to have.

DE07GT

Established Member
Oh I do and I have had a black car before. I got ocd with cleanliness and black is such unforgiving color to have.
Yeah I know what you mean, but seeing it clean is like crack. Once you've seen it clean as it can be once, you need to see it again and again!
After my GT, I said I'd never get a black car again. Safe to say I lied to myself since my Cobra is black too.

R1Lello

Established Member
Love black.........get what YOU want, forget what others say BUT I will admit, if my Mustang was a daily driver, I would have picked a diff. color but for a toy.........Black is just bad ass.

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Awsome man! I like that kona blue and that candy red color. Crap any color would prolly suit me just fine!

rexisme

Established Member
So you ordered a base in black with the 373's? If you don't mind, will you pm me the sticker price on it.. That's exactly what I'm looking at picking up.

black03SVT

Established Member
So you ordered a base in black with the 373's? If you don't mind, will you pm me the sticker price on it.. That's exactly what I'm looking at picking up.

Ditto, I was planning on ordering a bare bones GT w/373's. I'd like to know if I could order it that way and whether it would be under 32K.
:beer:

Urlacher54

Established Member
I can't wait to get mine! I ordered a basic GT Blk/Blk, the Brembo Brake package, 3.73's for $ 32,000! The said it would be in June/July!

Users who are viewing this thread