Orlando SVTP Meet pt. 2

1bad93

Established Member
Anybody driving over from the Space Coast? Driving in a group is always better than driving alone!!!

Joe

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
ok so its the 17th from 12 till when ever is this right if so ill call and set it up ill check page one to vevafy this

RedDemon91

Established Member
So am I the only 6-banger that's going to be there??? :shrug: Also is there going to be a cruise at some point before or after?

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
^ no jon89stang has a 6 banger and one of my boys is evan bringing his 4banger well i am going to try to get him to come

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
It's a shame I won't have my room full of parts painted prior to this event. Anyone know a place that is good, reasonably priced, and quick? lol.

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
ya its a t2.4 4 banger hope fully he will have hit new moter done by thin all he needs are new crank shaft bearings

19mustang95

Wants another Mystic
Established Member
It's a shame I won't have my room full of parts painted prior to this event. Anyone know a place that is good, reasonably priced, and quick? lol.

Yeah, i just put my nitrous kit off my old car onto my new one, but i just bought a Vortech so i didnt even get to use the nitrous and now im going to take it off before i even get tuned for it. :whine: So i'll be there n/a

RedDemon91

Established Member
there may be a twin turbo one there too. :D

Hold up, this isn't the 99 twin turbo that's running 8's at the track is it? Or is this the guy Bryan you're talking about? There's someone around here with a 99 V-6 running 8's......:dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread