Orlando SVTP Meet pt. 2

J'sSilverSnake

Established Member
My car steel on RSP after 10 weeks ( Rebuilt ) I hope will be ready for the meet .was not only the piston also the block :(

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
i think ill try to roll out there sometime it will be awesome, we need a list of who is attending to see how big its going to be! We need to also start a new thread now that everything is concrete

Predatorbird

Established Member
I'm off work that day, I might make it out if I feel like making the drive. I would be willing to meet up with the Tampa crew on the way.

Predatorbird

Established Member
Would be good to see ya again lol.

Car is so drool worthy

Thanks it would be good seeing you too.

Now my g/f wants to make a weekend out of it. I can use my discount to stay at either The Ritz or JW Marriott. She is going to stay and lay out by the pool while I come out there.

CFRADAM

1 bad 03
Established Member
my daughter had lunch at hooters today and she called me to say they had it posted inside that the GTG is going to be on the (23rd?? :shrug:).I told her that it was the 17th and she said they had something else going on on the date but the "mustang show" is on the 23rd.anybody have any reliable info on this?

Aadm

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
so i just called and takled to chris he told me that the show on the 23 is a monthly show thy do ppl start to show up at like 6 it maxes out at like 7 30 and ppl role out at like 10ish so should we just add us to that show? or should we keep to are own plan for the 17th i need to know by this time friday so i can call him back so can we dicde soon

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
what group of people are doing that show because that will decide if we should join or not...i dont feel like joining the old fart no fun crew:)

btw might have the new ride by than!

Predatorbird

Established Member
17th would be better. We filled the entire parking lot on our last meet. There won't be any room if we're sharing the space with another group.

Users who are viewing this thread