OSU Attacker Injures 9

Blown 89

Established Member
I love how for the first few hours, despite knowing almost immediately it was a knife attack, all the MSM were reporting it as an 'active shooter' situation.
It's sad that the MSM has latched on to to "fake news" yet they continue to be the worst offenders.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Scary moments for one of my coworkers. Head engineer in my department, OSU grad, and both of his daughters are at OSU. Both were close by as well. Glad they were able to respond quickly and take this scumbag out.

Drive XR7

NE Ohio's Fastest
Established Member
ht-osu-police-officer-alan-horujko-jc-161128_4x3_992.jpg

OSU alum Alan Horujko is the responding officer who shot and killed the terrorist.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I read this news story this morning and thank God nobody was killed except for the piece of trash, Abdul Razak Ali Artan. The campus cop was on the scene within one minute of the alarm going out. He surely prevented more injuries or worse. Apparently Abdul Artan idolized Al Qaeda cleric Anwar al-Awlaki.

The FBI has seized all of his electronic devices and they'll scour through them, likely finding connections of various degrees to radical Islam and terrorism. Will be interesting to see if he had downloaded/read ISIS material. Especially since he used both a car and a knife, which ISIS encourages.

Led_Zep

Don't tread on me
Established Member
All I can think about is that scene from Indiana Jones. Where he just shoots the dude with the sword.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
All I can think about is that scene from Indiana Jones. Where he just shoots the dude with the sword.

IIRC, that wasn't even the original plan, but while shooting the scene he wasn't feeling well enough to do the fight, and improvised. and it stuck.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member

A co-worker just showed me this exact gif captioned as footage of OSU knife attack. Trying to find it so I can link it.

hb712

Established Member
I love how for the first few hours, despite knowing almost immediately it was a knife attack, all the MSM were reporting it as an 'active shooter' situation.
Just so you're aware, all of the BuckeyeAlert texts/emails were warning of an active shooter. That info didn't change for quite a while. This appears to be due to reports from students that they heard shots--shots which ultimately were attributed to the officer who engaged the POS.

Maybe political by various new agencies, but the info coming from OSU was that there was an active shooter situation.

Users who are viewing this thread