OT: Top Ten things to do when your car is stored for the winter?

Andy M

Established Member
Ok... for the benefit of you guys who live in the rust belt... I am wondering what the heck you do all winter long when you have your cars tucked away in dry storage? This would mostly apply to R owners who will not want to take the car out in the snow and salt?

I'll start the list....

10. Spend your Saturday and Sunday looking out the window at the snowfall wishing you lived in Houston TX (where it snows once every 100 years!! ;)

9. Keep gas and fluids in the R just so you can crank her up once a week to get a whiff of the exhaust fumes.

8. you get the picture? continue the list....

Cobra-R

Established Member
8, Sit in front of the TV with your helmett on watching open track videos(making vrroom vrroom noises and simulating braking and shifting)

kevin

6. if you own two r's. you park them next to each other. front to back. you open both drivers doors and make a little tent btween the two cars and their car covers. this way you can spend time in both of them. you could even set up your bed btween the two cars and their open doors.:D :D :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin
6. if you own two r's. you park them next to each other. front to back. you open both drivers doors and make a little tent btween the two cars and their car covers. this way you can spend time in both of them. you could even set up your bed btween the two cars and their open doors.:D :D :D

Edit: You park one R behind the other, install a #41 meatball on the hood of the rear car, and sit in the front one and look in the rear view mirror "remembering RA" That did happen at RA, didn't it??:D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R

Edit: You park one R behind the other, install a #41 meatball on the hood of the rear car, and sit in the front one and look in the rear view mirror "remembering RA" That did happen at RA, didn't it??:D

Edit#2, Put one R on jackstands, sit beside it and call Kevin on the phone and talk tracking. Now that is "open tracking with Kevin" :dw:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Dean99CobraV

rotflmao! You guys are ruthless!

Just havin a little fun with Kevin. :D :D :D If Joe came in here a liitle more, we could turn some attention his way also. :)

kevin

never happened.

i was never on the track at the same time you were (well, except when you were in my car with me):rolling:

kevin

Just havin a little fun with Kevin. :D :D :D If Joe came in here a liitle more, we could turn some attention his way also. :)

a little fun? how bout a bunch of fun!!:D :D

what me not the target............... er center of attention.

joe where r ya?:uh oh:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
<scoriox is lurking... waiting for the kill on kevin..>
Display your R on jackstands in your living room with a sign that reads "My times at Road America ~by kevin"

Buy another R and take it for a spin in the snow

Drag race with snowmobiles

Buy a Contour and rebuild the transmission

Move south to Oklahoma where u can drive the R any time (no salt here)

Add stuff to the R's!

kevin

5. ya take a red 00r (but only if ya have a spare), paint it white, dye the interior saddle, put the numbers 23 on the sides and ask dean if his car is still in the garage.

kevin

Originally posted by Scoriox
<scoriox is lurking... waiting for the kill on kevin..>
Display your R on jackstands in your living room with a sign that reads "My times at Road America ~by kevin"

lurking and waiting uh? so it's officailly, you've joined the "other" side.

i'm hurt. i thot you'd at least be nutral. but wait a couple of months when it get cold here and i go stir crazy.:D :D :xxplode: :xxplode:

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin
LOL!!! This is my favorite one yet??!!!

Andy M

Established Member

Joe is too busy fixing the stuff he broke on his R the last time he took it out to the local track! ;)

Joe, had to have some fun at your expense man! I can't sit and let Brian and Kevin have all the fun?!! :D :)

Users who are viewing this thread