OT: Top Ten things to do when your car is stored for the winter?

svtguy

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

never happened.

i was never on the track at the same time you were (well, except when you were in my car with me):rolling:

We know, Brian took very detailed notes on how you drive.

7000-8000 RPMS, 3rd gear sometimes, right turn, left turn.

Now that info is being used in a, how do I say, ENTERTAINING manner agianst you. LOL

#6 Log on. Talk smack, start b.s. between others, just chime in once in a while to keep others b.s.ing, right check your ass can't possibly cover, end up attending sept r.a. event, have line form of people want to cash that check, get scared and leave on sunday to go back to Iowa.

O.K. #6 only applies to me.

Paul.

kevin

Originally posted by Andy M

Joe is too busy fixing the stuff he broke on his R the last time he took it out to the local track! ;)

Joe, had to have some fun at your expense man! I can't sit and let Brian and Kevin have all the fun?!! :D :)

andy, so far i haven't seen you hold back too much yourself and you weren't even at ra.

again, i'll ask this question of ya cause i'm having a senior moment and can't remember - you going to scat early oct?

kevin

Originally posted by svtguy

Now that info is being used in a, how do I say, ENTERTAINING manner agianst you. LOL

Paul.

those were only down shifts cause we all know the damn cutoffs are way to early.

against me? na. looking at some of my posts - i'm piling up on myself.

notice paul, that i have not said anything about the traveling trophy and it's winner:D :D

kevin

#6 Log on. Talk smack, start b.s. between others, just chime in once in a while to keep others b.s.ing, right check your ass can't possibly cover, end up attending sept r.a. event, have line form of people want to cash that check, get scared and leave on sunday to go back to Iowa.

O.K. #6 only applies to me.

Paul.

:shocked: big check. sell the trophy and cover it all:D

kevin

Paul.

he was supposed to take notes. but not keep his eyes glued to the tach, that white car in front of me or keep searching for that clock that doesn't exist (well, not supposed to anyway:D )

LOL

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R
8, Sit in front of the TV with your helmett on watching open track videos(making vrroom vrroom noises and simulating braking and shifting)

LMFWAO, i can picture you doing that too.............

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member
Originally posted by Cobra-R

Edit#2, Put one R on jackstands, sit beside it and call Kevin on the phone and talk tracking. Now that is "open tracking with Kevin" :dw:

GOOO Brian! you're on a roll now!.............ROFLMFWAO

kevin

Originally posted by sohowcome
Man you guys have to much fun :D

buy an r, come join us, join in.

or

do like steve: come join us, light fires, scare self, say you'll drive sunday (knowing full well it'll rain all day), have a blast (maybe i shouldn't use the word "blast" in his case) and promise you'll be part of the group again next year (bringing ribs of course).

unfortuantly, the inagural 1st meet is past and the founding members have been set. but, we got more to come.:D :D

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member

do like steve: come join us, light fires, scare self, say you'll drive sunday (knowing full well it'll rain all day), have a blast (maybe i shouldn't use the word "blast" in his case) and promise you'll be part of the group again next year (bringing ribs of course).

you forgot, dent car, use improper grammar, suggest gun racks in the back of R's, say "ya'll" abunch, bring spitoon, and drive barefoot...........

kevin

Originally posted by ragansrcobra99

you forgot, dent car, use improper grammar, suggest gun racks in the back of R's, say "ya'll" abunch, bring spitoon, and drive barefoot...........

oh yea, drive bare foot.

did anyone see those fancy driving shoes brian was wearing?:D :D

the rest of that you said - you took the words right outta my mouth.:D

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member
#10- set R up on breeko blocks outside trailer (very good for the suspension, and be the envy of everyone in the park)

#9- go to the local walmart (every trailer park issues maps to the closest one) and buy the book "lighting propane portable grills for dummies"

#8- check with local paint and body shop to see if PPG has that cool new camo paint...

#7- tell your sister to get out of the back seat for god's sake...

#6- tell your cousin to get off your sister...

#5- put deer antlers on the hood...

#4- gently peel the "NRA" sticker out of the back of dad's 70 F150 and place it in the back of the R

#3- email Ford Racing Performance and ask them again why they don't make an XXXXXL "SVT" jacket for your ma...

#2- put a gun rack in the back window, just so the neighbors will accept ya...

#1- wish you had drove the durn thing, rain or not......

kevin

#10- set R up on breeko blocks outside trailer (very good for the suspension, and be the envy of everyone in the park)

#9- go to the local walmart (every trailer park issues maps to the closest one) and buy the book "lighting propane portable grills for dummies"

#8- check with local paint and body shop to see if PPG has that cool new camo paint...

#4- gently peel the "NRA" sticker out of the back of dad's 70 F150 and place it in the back of the R

#3- email Ford Racing Performance and ask them again why they don't make an XXXXXL "SVT" jacket for your ma...

(as the judges deliberate after the sport event and all the contestants await the latest score)

the judeges score this one - :uh oh: are we talking about steve here? (the judges withhold there score for fear of mama retaliations):shocked:

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M

Joe is too busy fixing the stuff he broke on his R the last time he took it out to the local track! ;)

Joe, had to have some fun at your expense man! I can't sit and let Brian and Kevin have all the fun?!! :D :)

Ya know, now that you bring it up. I am surprised that "the guys" havn't been cracking any jokes like suggesting that Joe and I should have switched cars at RA, because I didn't use my brakes anyways. I gave Kevin, dean, steve, and Joe a little more credit than they maybe deserve. LOL

Look in the bright side joe, you don't need new brake pads after RA. :D

Cobra-R

Established Member

I give two
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Andy M

Established Member

andy, so far i haven't seen you hold back too much yourself and you weren't even at ra.

again, i'll ask this question of ya cause i'm having a senior moment and can't remember - you going to scat early oct?
Kevin,

I think you guys will find that I can hold my own with you on most days. I am part of a much larger web community on my M5 site and we also give each other alot of grief over there... only there are many many more of us there than over here.

I will unfortunately not be able to make SCAT this time around, as I have some family commitments during this time. However, maybe Joe will be done fixing his R by that time?? hehe!! damn, this is fun!! Joe, where are you man??

smokin.gif

Cobra-R

Established Member

did anyone see those fancy driving shoes brian was wearing?:D :D

Now what was wrong with my driving shoes??? Those were some "special edition R" driving shoes. You buy the shoes and get a Autometer clock for you R for free. :block:

Users who are viewing this thread