OT: Top Ten things to do when your car is stored for the winter?

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member
ok, to back my list up i humbly submit this......
(no bitchin' i'm no photoshop expert here:bash: )

attachment.php

Last edited:

Andy M

Established Member
Originally posted by ragansrcobra99

#9- go to the local walmart (every trailer park issues maps to the closest one) and buy the book "lighting propane portable grills for dummies"

I love number nine!!!

Someone want to fill me in on what exactly went wrong with the portable grill at RA??

Was it someone on fire and running down the street like Richard Pryor just after his "little incident" with the freebase run amuck?

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
I love number nine!!!

Someone want to fill me in on what exactly went wrong with the portable grill at RA??

Was it someone on fire and running down the street like Richard Pryor just after his "little incident" with the freebase run amuck?

Andy,
Steve was making lunch and the flame on the grill kept going out. He would relight it and it would keep going out. One time when he lit it with the cover on, the cover blew up and off the grill. It was funny as heck, since no one was hurt, but it sure startled steve and gave us alot of ammunition to tease steve over.

kevin

Originally posted by Andy M
Kevin,

I think you guys will find that I can hold my own with you on most days. I am part of a much larger web community on my M5 site and we also give each other alot of grief over there... only there are many many more of us there than over here.

I will unfortunately not be able to make SCAT this time around, as I have some family commitments during this time. However, maybe Joe will be done fixing his R by that time?? hehe!! damn, this is fun!! Joe, where are you man??

smokin.gif

i know joe's planning on going. we'll share my two car tent.

kevin

Originally posted by Cobra-R

Now what was wrong with my driving shoes??? Those were some "special edition R" driving shoes. You buy the shoes and get a Autometer clock for you R for free. :block:

let me see, leather penny loafers (that style anyway) with those cute little leather tie things on 'em.

i think steve would say sump'n like: if'n somun wore them thar foot coveri'ns they'd be sitt'n in high cotton down thar at the fancy country club with all them high faloot'n folks from the city (chime right in there steve):D :D

kevin

Andy,
Steve was out to lunch and the flame on the grill kept going out. He would relight it and it would keep going out. One time when he lit it with the cover on, the cover blew up and off the grill. It was funny as heck, since no one was hurt, but it sure startled steve and gave us alot of ammunition to tease steve over.

what? out to lunch? steve - you gonna stand for that:D :D :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by kevin

let me see, leather penny loafers (that style anyway) with those cute little leather tie things on 'em.

:D

LOL< Guess I know what to get Kevin for Christmas.:scream:

ragansrcobra99

That R has a CLOCK?!?
Established Member

i think steve would say sump'n like: if'n somun wore them thar foot coveri'ns they'd be sitt'n in high cotton down thar at the fancy country club with all them high faloot'n folks from the city (chime right in there steve):D :D

oh man, that reminded me of this story....

at one of our 2 week training stints, a friend of mine was wearing ropers. (boots with those tassle "thingies" on 'em). another friend of mine, who has a tendency to crack on just about everyone asked him "what's them there tassle thingies on yo boots there williams?"
williams says, without missing a beat, "they're to tickle your balls while i put my foot up your ass."

still ROFLMWAO over that...

kevin

oh man, that reminded me of this story....

at one of our 2 week training stints, a friend of mine was wearing ropers. (boots with those tassle "thingies" on 'em). another friend of mine, who has a tendency to crack on just about everyone asked him "what's them there tassle thingies on yo boots there williams?"
williams says, without missing a beat, "they're to tickle your balls while i put my foot up your ass."

still ROFLMWAO over that...

ROFLMAO still:D :D

kevin

OUT TO LUNCH?? MOI??? ME??? OUT??? WHY I NEVER!

well brian, i guess ya opened pandora's box here. now steve's hoping made. he's not sure why yet, but you started it with that comment. and i'm here to fan the flames of rightous indignation. LMAO

kevin

well brian, i guess ya opened pandora's box here. now steve's hoping made. he's not sure why yet, but you started it with that comment. and i'm here to fan the flames of rightous indignation. LMAO

that shoulda been "hopping mad":D

Cobra-R

Established Member

In order so stop and problems before they start, I will close the cover to Pandoras box. :D

Cobra-R

Established Member

In order so stop and problems before they start, I will close the cover to Pandoras box. :D

BOOM!!!

Just kidding, Steve. Did ya jump back? :D

Last edited:

Cobra-R

Established Member

EXCELLENT:rolling: :rolling:

butt steve probably earned that one (glad you did it and not me)

Steve, Don't hate me, Kevin made me do it. :scream:

Users who are viewing this thread