OT: Top Ten things to do when your car is stored for the winter?

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by ragansrcobra99

ok, they shouldn't put rollers on these chairs.

(sitting in the floor, rubbing head now)

Woops, sorry Steve.

Kevin made me do it!!:monster:

Dean95CobraR

Established Member
Originally posted by ragansrcobra99
#3- email Ford Racing Performance and ask them again why they don't make an XXXXXL "SVT" jacket for your ma...

OOOHHH Baby! Now your just teasing me. ROTFLOL

Last edited:

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by kevin

buy an r, come join us, join in.

or

do like steve: come join us, light fires, scare self, say you'll drive sunday (knowing full well it'll rain all day), have a blast (maybe i shouldn't use the word "blast" in his case) and promise you'll be part of the group again next year (bringing ribs of course).

unfortuantly, the inagural 1st meet is past and the founding members have been set. but, we got more to come.:D :D

HEHEH, well said :D

I nominate Kevin as the official spokesperson for R gaherings :D

JoeJ

Established Member
ROFLMAF

Hey Guys,

Yep, I am still around. MY oh MY but I have to pick myself off the floor after checking all the comments. I get laughing so hard my side hurts.

I have not been on the computer very much lately. Trying to get my clutch back together.

Hey guys, I sure enjoyed RA so very much. I can hardly wait until next year. Hope we can have three days of dry track and maybe we can all get out on the track at the same time and put on a show..hmmm..

Kevin, I received my new clutch from Apex Motorsports and now waiting on McLeod to get the flywheel back to Kenny. I also received the new strut brace from Kenny Brown. Will get it installed ASAP.

Later guys,

Cobra-R

Established Member
Originally posted by Andy M
ROTFLMAO LOL!!! I didn't realize when I started this thread it would cause such a stir?? II-)

Andy,
You have probly learned by now that it doesn't take much to set these guys off into "never never land" Of course I am above that. :D

Cobra-R

Established Member
Re: ROFLMAF

Originally posted by JoeJ
Hey Guys,

Yep, I am still around. MY oh MY but I have to pick myself off the floor after checking all the comments. I get laughing so hard my side hurts.

I have not been on the computer very much lately. Trying to get my clutch back together.

Hey guys, I sure enjoyed RA so very much. I can hardly wait until next year. Hope we can have three days of dry track and maybe we can all get out on the track at the same time and put on a show..hmmm..

Kevin, I received my new clutch from Apex Motorsports and now waiting on McLeod to get the flywheel back to Kenny. I also received the new strut brace from Kenny Brown. Will get it installed ASAP.

Later guys,

Joe,
I hope you get your car all fixed up, there must be something about you Texas guys and breaking cars(Kevin is a Texas native for those that do not know).

For anyone that doesn't know, joe got the slow time award at RA. I think there is a lesson to be learned in that. If you have car trouble, do whatever it takes to not trip the timing lights in order to prevent getting the above award. I would personally like to thank you Joe, for saving my hide in taking that award, otherwise I would have gotten it. You the man!!!!

Great meeting you, you are a great person, Brian

kevin

Originally posted by sohowcome

HEHEH, well said :D

I nominate Kevin as the official spokesperson for R gaherings :D

hmmmmmmmmmmm

that could be quite dangereous. some of these guys have meet me. i think they expected something different from these boards versus in person.

kevin

Originally posted by Andy M
ROTFLMAO LOL!!! I didn't realize when I started this thread it would cause such a stir?? II-)

whadya mean cause a stir?

i don't see anything different here than the other threads in this forum that some of us (yea, you too brian) haven't mutated into pure unadulterated fun (yea, you too andy). but the of course some of us have targeted (i would say unfairly) poor steve for abusive attacks on his person (ok. i think he kinda started it). and then there's mr. innocent himself - dean.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :uh oh:

kevin

Originally posted by kevin

whadya mean cause a stir?

i don't see anything different here than the other threads in this forum that some of us (yea, you too brian) haven't mutated into pure unadulterated fun (yea, you too andy). but the of course some of us have targeted (i would say unfairly) poor steve for abusive attacks on his person (ok. i think he kinda started it). and then there's mr. innocent himself - dean.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :uh oh:

oh, i forgot one. pk hisself. he's so quite and posts so rarely (but effectively) that one forgets that he instagates some of these discussions. clearly, because of his mo i forgot him (not quite paul):shocked:

kevin

Re: ROFLMAF

Originally posted by JoeJ
Hey Guys,

Later guys,

welcome back joe. I MISSED YA BUDDY. i've been taking all the jack time heat for the both of us.

glad you're getting the work done, ya think you'll still make it to scat? hope so cause w/o ya i'll be a bit lonely.

Users who are viewing this thread