Hey Dave:

Welcome to the Midwest Buddy!!!!!;-) :lol: :p

Luckily we don't get this very often!

Enjoy!!!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
What is the white stuff on the ground, why does it hurt when I sniff it and where did my car go?

LOL Thanks Bruce. The snow is very pretty at first...I hear it get's rather ugly after a while.

bullittman

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
What is the white stuff on the ground, why does it hurt when I sniff it and where did my car go?

LOL Thanks Bruce. The snow is very pretty at first...I hear it get's rather ugly after a while.

Yup it's great for the first two weeks............Then it's really " Fun" for the next FOUR months ! :xpl:

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Hey Dave:

Welcome to the Midwest Buddy!!!!!;-) :lol: :p

Luckily we don't get this very often!

Enjoy!!!

:thumbsup: :coolman: :beer:

You poor B**turds!

I like the snow for skiing and snow-boarding but I couldn't handle parking my car for several months a year!

I think I would end up in an insane assylem cause I would surely lose my mind just sitting around looking at my car modding it all the while and not being able to drive it.

I give you guys credit, you guys are HARD CORE~ :coolman:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Fourcam330 said:
Time for a snow intensive vid.

Andy: Did you get any part of this storm?!?

Maybe I can get an assistant to do video in the passenger seat while I do a car control clinic with a 4x4 Excursion?!?! :idea:

dgussin1 said:

Rather ugly is an understatement!! :xpl:

1BADGT500 said:
You poor B**turds!

I like the snow for skiing and snow-boarding but I couldn't handle parking my car for several months a year!

I think I would end up in an insane assylem cause I would surely lose my mind just sitting around looking at my car modding it all the while and not being able to drive it.

I give you guys credit, you guys are HARD CORE~ :coolman:

That's so I can work on organizing my shop and get it completely set-up for the racing season next year!!

We spend so much time cooped up in the Winter, that's why we drive like such maniacs on the track once racing season comes!! :idea: :rockon:

I think it finally stopeed snowing!!! :bowdown:

BlackBolt9

Asphalt Donuts
Established Member
It finally stopped snowing here! We only have like 3" or 4" though. The drive home was interesting, I still can't believe how many people forget how to drive when it comes even though its the same thing every year!!:cuss:

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
Still snowing here, not as bad, but slightly.

Gotta love winter and snow!

Edit: it stopped :) hooray!

Last edited:

Fourcam330

Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Andy: Did you get any part of this storm?!?

Maybe I can get an assistant to do video in the passenger seat while I do a car control clinic with a 4x4 Excursion?!?! :idea:

Donuts in a 7000lb SUV, sounds like FUN FUN FUN. :D We had some severe thunderstorms around 7:00am today, paired with blinding rain. Since then nothing but a serious temp drop and hellish winds.
We in cent. OH typically don't see measurable snowfall until late Jan when the Jet Stream shifts a tad further.

Last edited:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
lol Dave.

OT, I had my first snowball fight with my room mate and his buddy today. That was fun for about 10 minutes.

Dave07997S

Established Member
dgussin1 said:
lol Dave.

OT, I had my first snowball fight with my room mate and his buddy today. That was fun for about 10 minutes.

Yea, until you get nailed in the face with one...;-)

Dave

2-slow

Say what?
Established Member
Dave01M3 said:
Yea, until you get nailed in the face with one...;-)

Dave
and then you realize you can't feel your feet or hands. It snowed about 10" in Kansas, on top of the inch and a half of ice it left yesterday! I haven't gone anywhere for 2 days:(

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
sorry for the poor quality, but these pics are off my phone.

last night when I covered the car:

shelbypresnow.gif

this morning when I got up:

shelbydayaftersnow.gif

BO TY KLR

Established Member
Yea only Dec 1 with about 4 months to go. Hope this isn' a sign of what's to come. 13" here in central Ill and 3 foot drifts in the drive. Spent all day clearing neaborhood drives. And city still haven't got around to plowing streets. BTW where's the garage?? :):)

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
BO TY KLR said:
Yea only Dec 1 with about 4 months to go. Hope this isn' a sign of what's to come. 13" here in central Ill and 3 foot drifts in the drive. Spent all day clearing neaborhood drives. And city still haven't got around to plowing streets. BTW where's the garage?? :):)
my roomate has his viper in there on the lift and his buddies vette w/o the motor is under it. So, I am outside behind the garage right now. The cover is doing it's job though.

Users who are viewing this thread