OT Welcome to the Midwest dgussin!

WILDTHANG

In The Rear View Mirror
Established Member
I was out playing softball this morning at 8am and I was thinking that it was a little cold to be in shorts and a Tshirt. But then I remembered "Oh Yeah it's December". AHH Sunny California :coolman: Mine Is in the garage and I was thinking about it getting cold at night, but seeing yours out in the snow is heartbreaking, are you going to pick up some Mickey Thompson ET Snowtires? :-D

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Dave:

Oh yeah, one more thing! After it snows, it's usually followed by a cold front and we get to freeze our asses off for a few days. Then the cycle starts all over again and repeats until late April! :cryying:

dgussin1

If I offend you, IDGAF
Established Member
ac427cobra said:
Dave:

Oh yeah, one more thing! After it snows, it's usually followed by a cold front and we get to freeze our asses off for a few days. Then the cycle starts all over again and repeats until late April! :cryying:
that explains why it's 17* outside. It's 80 back in South Pasadena right now. :xpl:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
dgussin1 said:
that explains why it's 17* outside. It's 80 back in South Pasadena right now. :xpl:

Like the weather, the people in the Midwest are much cooler than anywhere else!?! ;-) :poke: :-D

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
unfortunately nothing but just plain cold in central ohio. i wanted some snow damn it! need to try some parking lot ice skating with the tracker
biggrin.gif
. the snow just happened to go right above us. if its gonna be freezing balls cold, then i want some damn snow! but i guess thats just me.

ShelbyGuy

Steers With the Throttle
Established Member
Eating a steady diet of government cheese, and liv
Now we're supposed to get the real fun stuff: flurries on top of the existing ice!

It was 7f when I left my gf's place this morning.

Darn. No Blizzaks in the GT500 sizes. That darned Shelby/California influence! (yeah I know he moved to Nevada.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread