OUCH - 99SVT Beating a ZO6 then blows motor

Juiced-03

Established Member
I just want to punch the guy video taping it. His comments were dick!!

Did anyone notice how far to the left the driver had his steering wheel when he was racing :eek:! Looks like some bad alignment if you ask me!

Last edited:

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
1st- Old movie...
2nd- belongs in pics and vids
3rd- he didn't beat the Zo6. There was a car in front of the vette that it had to slow down for and go around.

SinisterX

Makin ALL KINDS of gains
Established Member
Yes, the camera guy is a dick

Good semi kill w/ 3 people in the car, even though it bit him back.

The Z went 1st and didn't pull,

Last edited:

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
I agree that the camera guy was a major jerk. "And this is what happens when you blah blah blah..". Someone should have jammed the camera up his rear. Sideways.

Poor Cobra guy. I feel bad for him. He was putting a hurt on that Z06 though.

davidmax

Established Member
I will say it again 500= RWH[P ON THESE MOTORS REQUIRE A FUEL RETURN SYSTEM WHEN RUN HARD.i HAVE YEARS OF PROOF AND a partner thats been doing Fords since the Modular motor was developed,
Best of luck and if you want a smokin' deal on a forged bottom end and hog out the heads do a cam and rely on less boost and more motor we at Xtreme can do a sweet job and Z06's will be 5000 rpm short shifts and no power shifting,you only power shift when coming up to my Beast o'Stang or my 427 Twin Turbo Z06.G-D aint it nice to feel spoiled?1 more car and my wife will have me camping out in 1 ,and Mondays brand new 360 spyder didnt help ,but at 180 it feels like 75 in a VERT!!!!.
Best of luck if my shop can help call 480-517-4969 pick up and delivery arranged Via our closed car carrier.I can build it stupid fun and make it STICK!!,Dave Smilovic

Juiced-03

Established Member
Damn Dave, I am definitely coming to see you when I get some money. The cars you build are insane. In fact, I hope my motor blows just so I have an excuse to come to your shop.

davidmax

Established Member
PS:I loved the commentary,could of been edited down to PG13,my 6 year old son saw and heared the F words,Dave S.

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Lol, "this is what happens when you run 600hp. . . " I think that is alittle optimistic, I would say around 440-460rwhp.

Nice cobra though, I feel bad about his motor.

realsmith

Wally World or Bust
Established Member
The vette guy was a gentleman despite the kid's license plate. He wasn't so cocky with his engine oil over the highway. It's funny, some of the vette guys didn't know the difference between the engine specs of the '99 and an '03 Cobra when this was on the Z06 site. The narrator is a punk.

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
David, you are proving your ignorance here. this car was not run too lean and didn't detonate. The cylinder pressure was just too much for the pencil thin rods. fuel was not an issue here.

Wilson, the vid was taken last saturday.

the car was making about 500rwhp, and his narrator was his cousin.

Venomous03

Established Member
I know the guy that owns that car. It is a strong runner. He pulled me when I was stock. I was able to hang from a 40 to 85 roll when I got my exhaust and CAI. He car is a beast up top though and put a hurting on me. I am not sure that it has 600hp, I think it makes about 420rwhp-430, 440 tops. Poor Eric, that is going to cost him.

Users who are viewing this thread