Ouch. Bee sting on the head.

peterjmc

Azn SVT Own3r
Established Member
Originally posted by Sully99SVT
Did anyone see Fear Factor the other night where they had to eat those African Cave Dwelling spiders? Those things looked so nasty. They had arms with claws. Yuck!!! One guy was bleeding at the corners of his mouth by the time he ate 6 of them. Gawd, that was sooooooo nasty!!!

Yuck! were they alive when he was eating them?!

nj7703

Established Member
I just had a HUGE silverfish in my shower when i just got in, this bug thread is gonna make me mental, GET EM' OFF ME!!! awwwwww:chicken:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
You guys don't know the best way to kill ground dwellers. I go WWI on their ass's and gas them. What you do is pour about a pound of granular pool chlorine around the hole, pour a can of Sprite on the chlorine, then put a 5 gallon bucket over the hole with a cinder block on it. A chemical reaction will happen and liberate large amounts of Cl gas. Since Cl gas displaces air it will travel down the hole and kill everything inside (and possibly your grass?). Just don't breathe the gas, it burns and can kill you. You'll know it's working because Cl gas is green. I know all kinds fun chemistry.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
EEEK!!!

black%20widow1.jpg

Black Widow.

But the Cicada Killer has a 1/4 " Sting and yes they are trully nasty only if you are dumb enough to mess with them. So if you see them just ignor them and they well pretty much not mess with you in turn.

Now the true Giant among wasp is the Pepsis Wasp or more commonly known as the Tarantula Hawk SP? now that baby when it wallops you. All you want to do is drop to the ground and scream your head off!!!!!!!!!! It's that painful.

And its only the Females that can sting. The males or Drones can not as they lack an Ovapositor.

In the Invertabrate World being male is so weak.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

peterjmc

Azn SVT Own3r
Established Member
Originally posted by sid297
You guys don't know the best way to kill ground dwellers. I go WWI on their ass's and gas them. What you do is pour about a pound of granular pool chlorine around the hole, pour a can of Sprite on the chlorine, then put a 5 gallon bucket over the hole with a cinder block on it. A chemical reaction will happen and liberate large amounts of Cl gas. Since Cl gas displaces air it will travel down the hole and kill everything inside (and possibly your grass?). Just don't breathe the gas, it burns and can kill you. You'll know it's working because Cl gas is green. I know all kinds fun chemistry.

So... theoretically if there is a treated pool, and I have a couple of gallons of sprite... I could kill everyone? :dw:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
There are tons of wasps down here. Black ones and huge nasty red ones. My favorite bee story is when I was a kid, my family was moving and we were checking out a house. We went in through the front door but exited through the side door of the garage. Apparently that door wasn't used often and Dirt Dobbers had built a nest over the edge of the door. I went through first, tearing the nest up. My little brother was next. My Mom came through and they were good and pissed. My poor Dad came through last and they lit his ass up good. 3 stings on the neck and 2 on the head before he made it to the car. We were running like the kids from Stand by Me. "Chomper sick balls!" LoL. Afterward my Dad looked like he was in a heavyweight title fight, swollen up like a mofo. He got mad and me and my brother for laughing at him and grounded us that weekend though. Bastard.

peterjmc

Azn SVT Own3r
Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
There are tons of wasps down here. Black ones and huge nasty red ones. My favorite bee story is when I was a kid, my family was moving and we were checking out a house. We went in through the front door but exited through the side door of the garage. Apparently that door wasn't used often and Dirt Dobbers had built a nest over the edge of the door. I went through first, tearing the nest up. My little brother was next. My Mom came through and they were good and pissed. My poor Dad came through last and they lit his ass up good. 3 stings on the neck and 2 on the head before he made it to the car. We were running like the kids from Stand by Me. "Chomper sick balls!" LoL. Afterward my Dad looked like he was in a heavyweight title fight, swollen up like a mofo. He got mad and me and my brother for laughing at him and grounded us that weekend though. Bastard.

:lol: At your dad :lol: tell him i'm laughing at him :kaboom:

If your mom got stung on the butt she woulda had a fat A$$. I bet ur dad wouldn't be complainin.

Last edited:

mike79

Evvverrrlonngg
Established Member
A few years ago, here on Long Island, the whole Island was infested with cicadas. Sure enough, that same year, we were infested with the cicada bee. Those things are HUGE! Worst part is, they go underground. Your doin lawn work? Forget it. Those things attack the shit out of you.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Originally posted by peterjmc
So... theoretically if there is a treated pool, and I have a couple of gallons of sprite... I could kill everyone? :dw:

Nope, it's too dilute. Guess what happens if you pour brake fluid on chlorine.

03DOHC

Established Member
Dude, get yourself a few cans of brake clean. You can light it on fire like a flamethrower and if the flame goes out it will still kill them quickly. It's just more fun to burn the little bastards.:burn:

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Originally posted by peterjmc
A can of WD-40 works for me! What you need to do is spray the surrounding air first, and work your way to the center of the nest. I ran out of bee killer yesterday and had to resort to air intake cleaner to kill a nest in my backyard!

At a gas station once we had a bunch of wasps come into the office area. I sprayed them with gasoline (which knocks them right out of the air), but it got a little scary when a customer walked in with a lit cigarette.

Users who are viewing this thread