Outlaw snowmobiles

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Amazing that they can go that fast and stay straight with such a narrow track.
500 ft.
3.46 seconds @ 159 mph
0-60 mph in .88 seconds
60-130 mph in 1.35 seconds

:eek:

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Crazy. Fastest I've been on my old sled was 107 (on gps). Next one will for sure be a Sidewinder that should be good for around 120.

RX1Cobra

Established Member
2 buddies have winders running 280.
Xtxs, they're fast.

Haven't ridden a sidewinder but I have a 16 Cat 600 RR so I'm familiar with the chassis. I convinced myself I'd be happy with the better handling of a 600 in the woods and not really miss the power on the lake (coming from an RX1).

I was wrong... and will be correcting that mistake. But 20K for a sled is a tough pill to swallow when I have a perfectly good paid for one.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Haven't ridden a sidewinder but I have a 16 Cat 600 RR so I'm familiar with the chassis. I convinced myself I'd be happy with the better handling of a 600 in the woods and not really miss the power on the lake (coming from an RX1).

I was wrong... and will be correcting that mistake. But 20K for a sled is a tough pill to swallow when I have a perfectly good paid for one.
Yeah the sidewinder is impressive in both power and price lol. I know a fee guys with them and one is making North of 350hp...thing is silly

My 2 stroke viper has plenty of power and then my SRX700 is a rocket of a sled for 700 triple triple...145hp stock...mine is piped and clutched...need studs bad...just haven't put em in yet lol

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
Obviously not it this league, but I miss my old Thundercat. It ripped back in its day. 170+ HP stock of 2 stroke fury. An easy 200+ Hp piped and jetted.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Obviously not it this league, but I miss my old Thundercat. It ripped back in its day. 170+ HP stock of 2 stroke fury. An easy 200+ Hp piped and jetted.
My buddy had one...thing was an arm stretcher lol

Thing was a bear to get unstuck...holy heavy

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Yeah the sidewinder is impressive in both power and price lol. I know a fee guys with them and one is making North of 350hp...thing is silly

My 2 stroke viper has plenty of power and then my SRX700 is a rocket of a sled for 700 triple triple...145hp stock...mine is piped and clutched...need studs bad...just haven't put em in yet lol
My buddy had an srx700 and it was a great race with my rx1. I won't ride without studs. They're a safety item in my eyes.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
My buddy had an srx700 and it was a great race with my rx1. I won't ride without studs. They're a safety item in my eyes.

I love my SRX but man she is a cold ride...I usually ride my viper on long rides and my SRX on the short ones

RX1Cobra

Established Member
Nobody uses studs here, very rare, not icy and great snow.

Everyone I know rides with them. But we have to go out a lot times with minimal snow. Had to add scratchers to keep my sled from overheating (and save my hyfax) on shitty days.

Users who are viewing this thread