Over three years and the compliments never stop

ViciousJay

Established Member
E thug? You're the one who said "never under estimate blah blah" You sir are the e-thug.

Some people on SVTP know of me, and my car...

So.... get your panties outta your arse. If you can't take it, don't dish it out...

:lol1: boy someone got a little upset didnt we tisk tisk

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
You know what is funny is after someone ride is the car they have a completely different view on them :rockon:

1SVT&1GT

Established Member
The biggest compliment I recieve from people is when a father/mother/family members call me and ask if I would drive their daughter/relative thru a parade or homecoming. Maybe its because they know I will do it for them, heck I don't care. I just look at it as a chance to possibly gain another fan of Mustangs. (no matter if its a V6, GT, Roush, Saleen, Cobra, etc.....)

10thSVT

SVT Poster
Established Member
It never gets old...I drive mine daily and get thumbs up and compliments all the time and even people has even took pics when I am on the highway.:banana: I love the look they get we they ask to look under the hood.Looks kind of like this :eek:

abs

Established Member
I have now had my 03 DSG vert for 2 days and have only driven a few miles around town because of work. I already can't count how many people have said something about the car. It's absolutely amazing and makes me realize how good of a move I made.

whyte_03

I got your HEMI hanging!!
Established Member
mine attention always comes when i get too lazy and have to go to jiffy lube.. them guys are like WTF... then of course you have to hear their stories too. Some of them even tripped when they seen the Supercharger and the next question always, what size motor is that.. then I say 281 cubes and they are like HUH.. then i explain the heads to them then they understand! When I first seen it back in 02 I was like..it looks like i big block with a blower! I tell them that this is "hands down" bang for the buck!!!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You guys are so full of yourselves! Listen to you all! lmao Now, let's here the truth now. How do you guys feel when you get beat up on by an EVO, Vette, or even..... a Mustang GT?!?! lmao

Truth? :lol1: Ummm, well, to be honest it doesn't happen very often to my Terminator brethren. Sure, on any given day a modded EVO or Vette (or other Mustang) can be on top, but the Terminator's reputation on the street has been well earned. And respected. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread