Over three years and the compliments never stop

Romans8:28

Established Member
I mean almost every time I drive this car someone has a compliment to make.

Pumping gas today a man actually tells his ~10 year boy to get out of the SUV they were in so he could look at (fathers quote) "the baddest car made"

Stopped at a quick lube a couple days back to get a new safety inspection sticker.... nearly shut the place down. Every tech in the place flocked around, wide eyed and full of questions. My 15 minute visit turned into nearly an hour.

New security guard were I work says "damn dude, I that car sounds better than anything I have ever heard"

Add your stories guys........

I swear it just never stops

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Doesn't happen too often to me, I get some thumbs up, usually young guys in their GT's. It's loud so it definately draws attention but I don't think most people know what they're looking at and even if they do they still don't know the half of it :rockon:

I haven't taken it to any shows or anything like that so maybe she'll get some more recognition around "car show" people :shrug:

I love it though:banana:

slitherin' 03

Banned
I have a good one....

I was at a 7-11 after a night of drinking (was ok to drive) but still had a few. I walk out and get in my car. It was a bit cold so I started it up and sat in the parking space to eat my hot dog. hahaha. I get a knock on the window. I look over and it's a cop! HOLY @#$%. You know the feeling you get when your heart jumps out of your chest? I put the window down expecting trouble. Cop proceeds to tell me "that is one BADASS MO-FO Cobra! PPHHHEEEEWWWWW!:beer:

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
Absolutely, hence why I never understood all the zinc yellow hater fellow Cobra owners that are out there... :coolman: Come on, it's not an everyday car or a V6 Mustang, but an '03 Cobra that most tend to :bowdown: to instinctively and spurt out all the nice compliments by nature. Even a zinc yellow Cobra will most definitely grow onto the color hater to love! Been there with mine, so it've done that to me for sure. With these Cobras, the colors can go out of the window, and all is all the sweet same. It just never fail at compliments or at least so far for me.

Granted, I don't drive it much with about 4k miles on her, but I remember the last time it was out there were some people who said, "Wow, that's a very sweet sounding car!". Heck, I've had my mailman, deliveryman, et cetera point out my car while it was being stationary in my garage, and say, "Hey, that's a hot car!"

:beer:

HomeboyNorm

Established Member
I was at a 7-11 after a night of drinking (was ok to drive) but still had a few. I walk out and get in my car. It was a bit cold so I started it up and sat in the parking space to eat my hot dog. hahaha. I get a knock on the window. I look over and it's a cop! HOLY @#$%. You know the feeling you get when your heart jumps out of your chest? I put the window down expecting trouble. Cop proceeds to tell me "that is one BADASS MO-FO Cobra! PPHHHEEEEWWWWW!:beer:

:lol:

Good one.

REDFIREKNIGHT

SVT XENON GURU
Established Member
Well I could tell you that the senior citizens hate me in my neighbor hood and my girldfriends neighborhood. They say I am too loud, and that I am disturbing their piece. Or I get our tourists from Europe braking their neck when I am on the road or sayng "a mate, thats one bad ass f*ckin car, how much hp power?".

Then we have the ricers calling me out for a race.
Girls loving the sound of the Termi.

Some guys in their 350z, BMWs, Mercedez, g35s, Vettes, & Cadillacs laugh at me thinking its only a mustang then I whoop their butts then some say sweet car and others just get mad and give me their fingers.

Then I have my buddys (most in the import crowd) sayng "damn that car sounds soo good and so fast, it makes me wanna kick a baby".

jm@ReischePerf

Owner & Operations Mgr
Established Member
Premium Member
In LA people could give a rat's ass most of the time because of all the high-dollar rides cruising around. But I took my car to Vegas a few months back and it was turning heads constantly and got a lot of compliments.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
no one around where I live knows the difference in any mustangs so it might as well be a v6 to them

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
same here..Plus the fact that my cobra is a 99 i always get the people saying "is that a real cobra", "why does it say mustang on the bumper", "thats not a cobra, where's the blower"..

lol that sucks, I have people question me since I have a pony on the front :dw:

zeus201

Established Member
My fiancee and I were getting out of the vert when an elderly couple were leaving. The husband said he loved the car it would be his car of choice to drive to his wife's funeral (a little morbid but they both of them laughed).

Another story that cracks me up was a dude came up to me and said he was a die hard bow-tie guy. He said that this would be the only mustang he'd ever own! For some odd reason little kids love the car more than most people.

I can't wait till March....

Last edited:

udlose03

Established Member
gotten a few compliments in mine, 9/10 people just ask for me to rev it up so they can hear the super charger. I have no problem making her scream for em'.

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Yeah I get A Few Compliments but not many it does turn heads since it loud though. Most people that give me the thumbs up are younger and kids do love it for some reason.

Jroc

Established Member
no one around where I live knows the difference in any mustangs so it might as well be a v6 to them

x2.

I've had 2 people ask me if it had a v6 or v8, but that they love the sound of it. :shrug:

A few people know what it is though and have complimented me on it.

Users who are viewing this thread