over / under on Danica this weekend

SecondhandSnake

Established Member
My guess is within the first 25 laps, massive pileup that takes out 1/3rd of the field, she goes ballistic and blames her crew. Standard MO for her.

I just wonder if she gave any credit to her crew or supporting team when she got the pole. I mean they always get the blame if she has a bad day, do they get any credit when things go right?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
my guess is that you are just another danica hater that doesn't bother to check his facts before you run your mouth. she gave her crew plenty of credit in the interviews. had you bothered to read them you wouldn't look like quite the ass you do now would you?

My guess is within the first 25 laps, massive pileup that takes out 1/3rd of the field, she goes ballistic and blames her crew. Standard MO for her.

I just wonder if she gave any credit to her crew or supporting team when she got the pole. I mean they always get the blame if she has a bad day, do they get any credit when things go right?

Last edited:

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
She won't finish the race. She needs to sit on my pole - then she'll finish!

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
She won't finish the race. She needs to sit on my pole - then she'll finish!

this guy is grinning cause he's thinking the same thing.

Secrets-out-Stenhouse-ready-for-big-time-T11P46GO-x-large.jpg

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
So sick of the gender disparity in racing. What does it matter what kind of reproductive organs a driver has? Do they affect feet or hands?

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I would have much rather have heard about milka duno all week then Danica.
why? because she has bigger tits? she hasn't raced indy series since 2010 her record is horrendous and there is nothing newsworthy about her.

and it is daytona week and milka doesn't race in NASCAR. nor could she qualify for running in the Nationwide series based on her record let alone the cup

steeltoe

Established Member
why? because she has bigger tits? she hasn't raced indy series since 2010 her record is horrendous and there is nothing newsworthy about her.

and it is daytona week and milka doesn't race in NASCAR. nor could she qualify for running in the Nationwide series based on her record let alone the cup

Because Milka started outside pole in ARCA race and Milka is doing it right by going to ARCA instead of playing the female driver card and going to straight to Cup with a top tier team.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
So sick of the gender disparity in racing. What does it matter what kind of reproductive organs a driver has? Do they affect feet or hands?

It would be the same thing if NASCAR was all women and a man joined and wrecked every other race. People would be making the same comments.

Coiled03

Established Member

Good question. Let me know if you ever figure out the answer. By all accounts, women should be BETTER drivers than me because of better fine motor skills.

At the moment, it's just a hate/jealousy thing. People refuse to acknowledge what she HAS accomplished, and choose to focus on what she hasn't. Now that she won the pole, it's "yeah, but she won't win", as if it's not an impressive accomplishment.

I would have much rather have heard about milka duno all week then Danica.

Wait - you're bashing Danica, and you bring up HER?

CSD

Banned

Women should not be driving in NASCAR. They should be at home making snacks and doing the laundry

If they want to be there taking pictures I don't see a problem with that, but not in the car on the racetrack. Danica will probably take out half the field

HYBRED

That Just Happened
Established Member
If they want to be there taking pictures I don't see a problem with that, but not in the car on the racetrack. Danica will probably take out half the field

How many guys have taken out half the field? :read:

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
If she makes it through the first lap I bet she will be done by the 25th. Watching her I don't understand why she is where she is, man or woman. But then again growing up watching NASCAR I have lost almost all interest from when I was a kid, with Bill, Dale, Richard, Rusty, Mark, Alan and Bobby. It's not the same.

CSD

Banned
How many guys have taken out half the field? :read:

It happens occasionally.

If she makes it through the first lap I bet she will be done by the 25th. Watching her I don't understand why she is where she is, man or woman. But then again growing up watching NASCAR I have lost almost all interest from when I was a kid, with Bill, Dale, Richard, Rusty, Mark, Alan and Bobby. It's not the same.

Agreed

What percentage of guys have taken out half the field? :read::read:

LOL :beer:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I rarely see others talk about the gender as an issue (besides csd) and more about her piss poor attitude, she is getting better though

I agree. I do not care if she is a man or woman. The fact that she gets so much attention despite really doing nothing in her career to warrant it bugs me, but its easy to market her. All about the benjamin's. However her pissy attitude with her ranting through the years has been annoying. :bored:
After getting the pole position she was pretty humble and gave a lot of credit to the crew. So that makes her easier to stomach. As of now shes like anna kournikova but in racing. If she ever gets a few wins under her belt that might change peoples minds. I will follow it and see what happens, could be a big deal or more of the same but either way come monday everyone will be talking about her regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread