Overhauled by Roush pictures- finished.

ghostrider7953

Established Member
301869_3576196769980_1424927390_33413514_238124024_n.jpg
[/IMG]

MYFSTSVT99L

Ingot 2012
Established Member
I gotta say I'm a bit jealous!!! Looking good and I bet you can't wait to get your hands back on her.

ghostrider7953

Established Member
You know it; the Easter bunny is coming a bit late. LOL. Joe Mitts at Roush told me that there will be an upgrade coming out- a smaller pulley and recalibration. This will give me 565Hp and 505 ft lbs of tq at the crank - this will be next with a JLT oil seperator designed for supercharged rides ,Redline hood props to follow , a few custom / sudtle exterior touches and my overhaul will be complete.

Bad Intention

Established Member
Terry car looks good. There is a big Meet on the Lakefront on the April 29th. You should come take ride out there. Bunch of us from the Westbank will be there and Crew from Southern Hotrod. Usualy great turn out.

ghostrider7953

Established Member
Thanks Al. I'll be there. Transport is the hold up; hopefully I'll get it home latter this week. If Roush wasn't 1200 miles and an 18 hour drive 1 way I would go get it. The wait is killing me. When she comes home I'm taking the day off- full tank of 93, oil change ,a full detail and a cruise.

BLK2012GT

Established Member
The car looks good. I think that's the SC I'm going to get. But I'm hoping to get 550-600 rwhp out of it.

Joe_5.0GT

Thanks for posting the pics. The car turned out great, runs like a champ, and will be delivered later this week. I can't wait to here your review once you've recieved the car. Pictures really don't do it justice.

32ValveSymphony

Established Member
Very nice! The Roushcharger is next on my list. If you don't mind me asking, what was the labor charge on the S/C install? I'm debating between a local dealership or a road trip to a tuner shop/Roush HQ for the install.

nocobrafornow

Established Member
Yes, both pictures are actually my ride. Roush had their photographer take pictues of the finished product. Joe Mitts ( my Roush rep) took pictures of each part of the build and sent them dailey.

the reason i asked was i was looking at Roush parts on ebay, and some of the parts they had for sale had the same exact pic to show thier grill and such, it wasn't as much daubting as wondering if they had permision to use them, didn't mean to offend. car looks great. do you plan on installing the front cover as well i have one on my kona car looks amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread