Owner of HP Motorsports snuffed his wife

quad

Established Member
I don’t wanna speak ill of the dead, she wasn’t a bad looking gal.

View attachment 1564032
Not at all she was good looking. Is that a tattoo I see on her right breast? It is really sad what happened to them both. His life is now ruined as well, as it should for what he did to her. If I ever snapped and did that to my wife I'll put a bullet through my head. All the guy had to do was count to 10 and walk away. They had a fight apparently and he ends up strangling her in a fit of rage.

I know women can push our buttons sometimes I have learned it is best to stop arguing, walk away and go spend time in your man cave or car etc. and just mind your own business. She'll come around eventually so you can patch things up and then slap the old lady around a bit in bed ;)

BLOWN9646

E85 COBRA
Established Member
From the pic in this thread, she wasn't a trophy wife.
Maybe not a trophy, but dolled up decently
Screenshot_2019-04-05-06-06-58.jpeg

Sent from my LG-H830 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
she's got a boob tat, instant trailer trash

no one deserves to be murdered though

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Real classy comment.

lol, butt hurt? I was a joke asshat

The whole thread is really classy if you actually think about it, as if we all need to be sitting here discussing the unfortunate events of other people's lives.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
lol, butt hurt? I was a joke asshat

The whole thread is really classy if you actually think about it, as if we all need to be sitting here discussing the unfortunate events of other people's lives.

Butt hurt? Not at all.

Do I think you are ignorant? 100%

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yes. Tell that to Mel Gibson! He is for sure on testosterone therapy - he actually looks more muscular now than when he starred in Mad Max.

TRT if done right could help with that.

View attachment 1563933

Thats nice of Mel to date amputees!

Not at all she was good looking. Is that a tattoo I see on her right breast? It is really sad what happened to them both. His life is now ruined as well, as it should for what he did to her. If I ever snapped and did that to my wife I'll put a bullet through my head. All the guy had to do was count to 10 and walk away. They had a fight apparently and he ends up strangling her in a fit of rage.

I know women can push our buttons sometimes I have learned it is best to stop arguing, walk away and go spend time in your man cave or car etc. and just mind your own business. She'll come around eventually so you can patch things up and then slap the old lady around a bit in bed ;)

You are lucky and probably dont date latinas... Try walking away??? Hahahaha.... NO place is safe. Not the car, not the man cave, no nothing...

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
Between pedophiles and murderers, I'm now kind of scared to pursue getting the shop open......

My mental stability is "questionable" at best.

Users who are viewing this thread