Painted the hood with Ghost Flames

Bizness

Someone Stole My title
Established Member
antiv6 said:
which speedster cover do you have and how much was it to paint

Saleen 1pc and its been painted like 3X now..lol
Cost me $500.00 but I know the painter and the ghost flames were done by hand..easily much more then that I think.

If I did it again I would go with a cervini 2pc..as if it rains with this one you are S.O.L..where the 2 pc will fit (barely) but it does fit in the back seat with the roof up.

heres some sunny shots, you can see how they disappear depending on the sun :thumbsup:

173204.jpg

173205.jpg

173206.jpg

173207.jpg

antiv6

Established Member
ya i think im gonna go with the cervini 2 piece after i get my pulley swap and all, does it fit well? the conv boot the car came with doesnt fit for shit lol

antiv6

Established Member
ya i think im gonna go with the cervini 2 piece after i get my pulley swap and all, does it fit well? the conv boot the car came with doesnt fit for shit lol

Bizness

Someone Stole My title
Established Member
antiv6 said:

LOL...when I first got the car and my speedster was being painted my POS ford cover blew off on the highway...was lucky a friend was driving behind me and stopped ppl from hitting it...
worst fit ever...I have no idea what they were thinking..lol

all the 2 pc cervini's I have seen fit very well, and I know several ppl with them and no complaints..plus they can take them further then I can.

Cheers
Biz... :-D

Bizness

Someone Stole My title
Established Member
SVTkel said:
Saw them yesterday at the BBQ - looks good. I even voted for your car.

Oh Thanks man!!! :-D

Its a CDC bar...I'm only an hr 45 from their place in Walled Lake MI...been there a bunch of times

evans03c

1% evil, 99% hot air
Established Member
I have the Saleen tonneau like you and was thinking of getting the CDC lightbar but wasn't sure if they would go together ok. Looks like it worked out. I didn't want to get the Saleen bar because I heard it stands taller than the CDC and blocks the rearview mirror. Those ghost flames look very tasteful by the way. More pics please! :rockon:

Redfirecobra04

Established Member
Sorry dude, I seen my share of ghost flames but this ain't it. Need to use airbrushing! Maybe you should have looked up some gody shops here in town (ultimate touch on Oxford St.) instead of using the paint roller.

I M fast

daily driven!
Established Member
Redfirecobra04 said:
Sorry dude, I seen my share of ghost flames but this ain't it. Need to use airbrushing! Maybe you should have looked up some gody shops here in town (ultimate touch on Oxford St.) instead of using the paint roller.
ouch! :??: I cant see any orange peel? looks great E, as always. :thumbsup:

F8LBITEva

Alexis Texas' #1 fan
Established Member
Redfirecobra04 said:

dude, you cant see any imperfections in those pictures. You gotta be a "one upper" dont you?

Bizness

Someone Stole My title
Established Member
Redfirecobra04 said:

Well you may need glasses then (jury's still out)...lol considering you can see all that from a pic since you haven't seen the car.

I'm not sure what a "Gody" shop is..but I do know Ultimate Touch..thats the same place that took 3X to get Jays hood right...they wouldnt know custom work if it jumped out infront of them...but then by your post neither would you. You keep driving your "Stock" Cobra and keep living the dream...:-D

Thanks for the compliments guys...Tim you have too many user names...lol

Users who are viewing this thread