Painted the hood with Ghost Flames

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Damn, that look really good. Sweet ride. I had thought about ghost flames on my DSG but I obviously went with stripes instead.

What kind of lift kit do you have?:rolling::D

Last edited:

Bizness

Someone Stole My title
Established Member
My stock COBRA makes 600RWHP...lol

Did you want a cookie? :D

It's funny, but I entered a few Judged shows this year and won 9 1st place trophies including best of class at the Golden Horseshoe Mustang show this year with approx 17 Cobra's in my class.(which goes beside my 1st in class Fun Ford Wknd Norwalk Plaque). It amazes me what you don't know..including my painter use to do work for Final Touch...but you must have known that. :loser:

Off topic but I think you are the only one w/out a top idler on the forum.....

I had one, but it was damaged when I threw a belt last spring.
169816.jpg

whats left of the crank pulley
169814.jpg

long storey...lol
but I have a replacement. :thumbsup:
jbrown1238 said:
Very Nice work. Color looks great.
Thanks

Grey03Cobra said:
Damn, that look really good. Sweet ride. I had thought about ghost flames on my DSG but I obviously went with stripes instead.

What kind of lift kit do you have?
Thanks
Went with the Redline Elites

I'm really happy with the way the car turned out, all the emblems are black chrome now and I'm happy with the way it shows. My winter focus is towards the motor now. Looking Kenne Bell's way :rockon:

Redfirecobra04

Established Member
Did you want a cookie? :D

It's funny, but I entered a few Judged shows this year and won 9 1st place trophies including best of class at the Golden Horseshoe Mustang show this year with approx 17 Cobra's in my class.(which goes beside my 1st in class Fun Ford Wknd Norwalk Plaque). It amazes me what you don't know..including my painter use to do work for Final Touch...but you must have known that. :loser:

I had one, but it was damaged when I threw a belt last spring.
169816.jpg

whats left of the crank pulley
169814.jpg

long storey...lol
but I have a replacement. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Thanks
Went with the Redline Elites

I'm really happy with the way the car turned out, all the emblems are black chrome now and I'm happy with the way it shows. My winter focus is towards the motor now. Looking Kenne Bell's way :rockon:

Golden Horse Shoe, wow. All them Niagara COBRA's...eh :bash:

ThrottleJunkie

God Bless Silicone
Established Member
I agree that they aren't "traditional" ghost flames. They tend to be airbrushed around the edges to give them the "ghost" look. However, you could probably still consider these ghost flames and I think they look awesome. Flames can be lame but if you do it like this they turn out great.

nighthawk756

Who? Me??
Established Member
They look great!! Congrats man!! Don't let someone that's jealous steal your thunder.

Great job and great looking car! :beer:

Bizness

Someone Stole My title
Established Member
Thanks guys, I'm really happy with the car so far...a Kenne Bell over the winter and possibly some 11.30's in the future (or more :-D)

FlaSeaDude

Building a Perfect Beast
Established Member
ya i think im gonna go with the cervini 2 piece after i get my pulley swap and all, does it fit well? the conv boot the car came with doesnt fit for shit lol

I'm pretty happy with the fit of my Cervini 2 piece tonneau cover:

2239501CobraTonneau.jpg

Bizness

Someone Stole My title
Established Member
flames are gahey....:rockon::lol1:

but they look good :thumbsup:

lol thanks....I think..lmao!

---------------------------------------------

the 2pc tonneau's are great for travelling..trust me there was a few times this yr I wish mine was :thumbsup:

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
your flames are more suttle mine are a little noticeable im gonna paint it all black b/c thats what my g/f wants and its her car plus a fence pole jumped out infront of me and i figure why go through all the trouble to match the flames on the fender i wrecked when she wants all black so all black it is....BUT its gettin a pearl or something we havent figured it out yet not just plain black though

DSCN1198.gif

Bizness

Someone Stole My title
Established Member
^^^^I think that looks great. Don't see too many cars now days will to do something different...but I understand your situation...good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread