Panhard VS Watts Link...?

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Griggs. He has PROVEN 15+ years experience in this department and backs it up with putting it on his track cars. The track guys swear by it. Who/what the heck is Fays2?

KILRSVT

Established Member
Cortex racing is another great option they're cars are real fast and set up . Are you doing control arms as well? I've heard great things about griggs and they're mustangs are fast as well but ive heard theyre stuff breaks ... But then again that happens in racing

Zeroescence

Established Member
And if Watts...
Griggs or Fays2?

Van?

I'm going with the Shelby Fay's 2. Griggs is more a race setup as it makes more noise and cost a lot more. Not worth the cost on a street daily driver but the Fay's 2 is well priced and is quiet. Also the Fay's 2 is a way better setup than a panhard bar. I went with the Fay's 2 cause I want the extra stability for sprited driving once and awhile and also all the stellar reviews.

Griggs. He has PROVEN 15+ years experience in this department and backs it up with putting it on his track cars. The track guys swear by it. Who/what the heck is Fays2?

2300+ post on svtperformance and you have no idea what/who Fay's 2 is? Hahahaahaha. :lol:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
I'm going with the Shelby Fay's 2. Griggs is more a race setup as it makes more noise and cost a lot more. Not worth the cost on a street daily driver but the Fay's 2 is well priced and is quiet. Also the Fay's 2 is a way better setup than a panhard bar. I went with the Fay's 2 cause I want the extra stability for sprited driving once and awhile and also all the stellar reviews.

2300+ post on svtperformance and you have no idea what/who Fay's 2 is? Hahahaahaha. :lol:

No, my last car was a track car, no smooth drives on Sunday with the occasional light-to-light (spirited :burn:) stuff that you say Fay's 2 is for. I followed Griggs and Agent 47, everything else is just copies of them. 700+ posts on svt?...still thinks his shiat don't stink...:poke:

edit: been on svt since April 2012, 4+ months makes you an expert.........rrrrrrright. db

Last edited:

Zeroescence

Established Member
No, my last car was a track car, no smooth drives on Sunday with the occasional light-to-light (spirited :burn:) stuff that you say Fay's 2 is for. I followed Griggs and Agent 47, everything else is just copies of them. 700+ posts on svt?...still thinks his shiat don't stink...:poke:

edit: been on svt since April 2012, 4+ months makes you an expert.........rrrrrrright. db

Not an expert just informed and not a dick that thinks I have all the answers. This is one of many forums. One forum is not the end all. I have been on this forum since I orderd my GT500.

Wow that's awesome your last car was a track car :bored: , also it doesn't make you an expert bud. Thanks for what you contributed to this thread.:nonono:

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
Not an expert just informed and not a dick that thinks I have all the answers. This is one of many forums. One forum is not the end all. I have been on this forum since I orderd my GT500.

Wow that's awesome your last car was a track car :bored: , also it doesn't make you an expert bud. Thanks for what you contributed to this thread.:nonono:

What I contributed to the thread was my open track experience from Griggs, you got pissed and had to open up on me because I didn't know about Fay's 2--wtf is your problem? No way was my single sentence about Griggs a hostile remark, yet my "who/what" two words about Fay's 2 got your panties all up in a wad. Calm down, you been on here 4 months and already freaking thowing grenades at people........ So move on....:nonono:

Zeroescence

Established Member
What I contributed to the thread was my open track experience from Griggs, you got pissed and had to open up on me because I didn't know about Fay's 2--wtf is your problem? No way was my single sentence about Griggs a hostile remark, yet my "who/what" two words about Fay's 2 got your panties all up in a wad. Calm down, you been on here 4 months and already freaking thowing grenades at people........ So move on....:nonono:

Well great, I'm glad you got me and how "pissed" I was all figured out. This is the Internet, not sure how you could sense I was remotely angry. What is my problem, nothing. You can use all your immature Internet bashing crap all you want but your showing your colors.

Do some research before making a stink in a thread that doesn't need your "open track" arrogance.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Griggs for serious racing, fays 2 for occasional fun
/discussion

Put your egos away and get what works for you

Zeroescence

Established Member
Griggs for serious racing, fays 2 for occasional fun
/discussion

Put your egos away and get what works for you

I don't have a cloud drive large enough for my internet ego, so I have to dump a bunch of it off here. ;-)

Thanks devious for your contribution to this amazing thread. :-D

Edit: Congrats on your baby Devious. Just saw that she was born from the info in your sig.

Last edited:

13 Cobra Toy

Need More Track...
Established Member
And if Watts...
Griggs or Fays2?

Van?

Griggs uses the differential cover as a pivot point/brace and the diff cover must be replaced with a modified one from Griggs. If you have factory track pack option the cooler lines will cause a problem. Fays2 doesn't use the diff cover and is a easy install.

Zeroescence

Established Member
Griggs uses the differential cover as a pivot point/brace and the diff cover must be replaced with a modified one from Griggs. If you have factory track pack option the cooler lines will cause a problem. Fays2 doesn't use the diff cover and is a easy install.

That is the 2nd reason I chose the fays2. Good point. :thumbsup:

Hope to have mine bolted up tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted.

ReapeR948

FOXDIE
Established Member

That is a tremendous selling point for fays2

ReapeR948

FOXDIE
Established Member

Is there any drilling involved with the install?

Users who are viewing this thread