Parting out 2003 cobra with 10,000 miles

FoX GT

Established Member
Quoting my earlier post, the refund has been made to FOX GT. He is not out one cent. I really hope you are able to find another set of seats. I see there is a car on copart now with the red seats, maybe you can find a way to get those. I am sure that car will get parted out because the red seats dont match a yellow car. Also, my asking price was very high. I am sure you can get a better set elsewhere for less. Best of luck and sorry about the confusion. I just couldn't keep turing down prospective buyers while I waited weeks for you to pay. I am not a bank, just a guy trying to cash flow a wrecked cobra that I apparently paid too much for. I really hope you can find another set. No hard feelings on my end.

As for any assholes on here that want to see the transaction, please PM me and I will send you a redacted copy of the paypal refund. For everyone else, there are wrecked cobra's showing up every day. I am sure you can find your parts elsewhere. Thanks again to all those that bought parts.

Just so everyone is aware. I did receive my $500 refund via paypal this morning.

2000BlackGT

Established Member
You know what, f**k you. Learn to read and write, shitbag. I cannot even figure out what you wrote. "Too tough on the to win" ?????? WTF

Autocorrect on the iPhone added "on the". How about I rewrite it for you so you can understand.

Too tough to win in the public court of opinion? Sounds pretty strange for a lawyer? If it always leads to this maybe you have to look inward. Being honest is the best policy. If it's easier to sell to someone local than shipping a set of seats people understand that. But blowing off people so you can squeak past a deadline doesn't work here at SVTP.

GTIZZL

Established Member
Too tough on the to win in the public court of opinion? Sounds pretty strange for a lawyer? If it always leads to this maybe you have to look inward. Being honest is the best policy. If it's easier to sell to someone local than shipping a set of seats people understand that. But blowing off people so you can squeak past a deadline doesn't work here at SVTP.

Just so everyone is aware. I did receive my $500 refund via paypal this morning.

It sucks that it didn't work out for you, but to blow it out in the public was not really necessary. Maybe if he neglected to give you your money back, but he didn't.

I think Konradr is a good seller and wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from him. I bought the 10th anniversary mats which were better then described and I'm also in the process of buying other things from him. The mats were shipped to me very quickly also.

Users who are viewing this thread