Paul's High Performance

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
There's some really good ones out there as mentioned above, but Jon does indeed seem to have an above average understanding of the computer system and relevant tuning parameters for maximal performance.

Illtaketwlight

Established Member
Off hand what ended up being the issue you had?

In Jons case his shear number of vehicles tuned in total has allowed him to see damn near every possible issue/cause in the GT500 realm.

What was the problem ITWL?

Fuse box. It was rusty on the inside. I think from water leaking in the heat extractors while washing the car. I'm sure they have caused a lot more problems for other owners as well. I use blue body tape to cover the vents every time i wash it now.

rdsnk46

Established Member
Fuse box. It was rusty on the inside. I think from water leaking in the heat extractors while washing the car. I'm sure they have caused a lot more problems for other owners as well. I use blue body tape to cover the vents every time i wash it now.

Lesson learned! Mentally noted....

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

thanks for the info, ill keep that in mind from now on. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread