Paxton 12psi dyno

stang910

Established Member
Our club had a dyno day at Fastlane Motorsports today and I put my car on the dyno for the first time since the new setup. My mods are Paxton with a 3.6" pulley, Boss shortblock, Boss valvesprings, OR-X, GT500 mufflers, and open element air filter. SAE my car put down 742 hp and I don't remember the tq. My dyno sheet was printed in std and shows 733/536. I'll post the dyno sheet when photobucket stops acting up.

wnt2gofst

Banned
Nice numbers same psi I run. Almost same setup but I don't have a boss short block or springs. I have the 3.6 pulley as well.

from the famous tapatalk.

stang910

Established Member
Thanks, I'm pretty happy with the car. I did a short pull this morning from 60, it spun in 3rd and traction control killed the pull, shifted to 4th and the car lost traction again causing the rear to sway back and forth and let out at 100 cause it wasn't getting any better.

stang910

Established Member
12psi on 3.6" pulley...Nice! I have the stock pulley and seeing 8.5psi

Sounds about right. You probably don't take it much past 7000rpm. Take it to 7600 and you'll see 10psi, at least I was on the stocker.

stang910

Established Member
Thanks guys, the car put down way more then I thought It would. I was expecting mid to high 600's. Not too shabby for street tuning.

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
This is one of the baddest 5.0's around and just stupid fast!! I have seen this car go from stock to jock over the last year or so and for a street tuned car it is pretty impressive!

Last edited:

pohnjarker

Established Member
Love seeing numbers like this...I'm looking to hit about 650 when i install my Paxton next month so im glad to see how easy it is to get up there...badass bro!!

Users who are viewing this thread