Paxton dyno numbers.

Juiced 66

Established Member
Pretty awesome that the tuner was trying to reduce power and couldn't.

Yeah, he told me he would throw the stock air box back on for now untill I buy rods/pistons just to be safe. I'm taking it up there tomorrow and dropping it off so he can fine tune the drivability, and I'll have him check it with the stock box to see if it brought the power down a little. It's nice to know that once I do put a bottom end in it I can just swap pulleys and put the intake back on and make even more power.

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
11.9 is rich? lol

If it's a dyno dynamics, find out what the correction factor was.

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Great numbers! I couldn't imagine what another 150 horsepower would feel like on top of my set up. That thing must be a handful even on the highway!

MRSUPRA

Established Member
I was looking for updates on S197forum about posting the dyno sheet and found this: WWW.S197FORUM.COM. It looks like that dyno could be reading very high if someone else got 881rwhp on the same dyno using a P1 supercharger.

gs462

Established Member
It has the 3.30 pulley on it right now. Also, I always thought that 12.0 was pretty much a perfect a/f ratio for a street car. I will be mixing fuel in it as I did when it had nitrous on it. It's not a daily driver so I could run fuel pretty much all the time if I wanted.

I'd like more input on a/f on these cars. I want to be as safe as possible with the blower on it. I honestly wouldn't mind backing it down just a little. If a little more fuel would be better than I'll richen it up some. All input is much appreciated.

I always like my 86 ttype a/f ratio around 11.2-11.5 I think that a nice safe target, remember forced induction and n/a are WAYYY different. 12.0 n/a is fine, with FI you're Lean!

Last edited:

wnt2gofst

Banned
I was looking for updates on S197forum about posting the dyno sheet and found this: WWW.S197FORUM.COM. It looks like that dyno could be reading very high if someone else got 881rwhp on the same dyno using a P1 supercharger.

Where see made that with p1. One Guy mentioned 849 with a f1 in thread u posted

from the famous tapatalk.

Last edited:

sisky wolf

Established Member
Awesome numbers but I wouldn't say you car is running rich. 11.9-12.0 is pushing it. My car is tune around 11.3-11.5 just in case for a not so good tank of gas or weather change.

12 is rich... I run 10.5 0n pump gas (Meth--75/25 mix) making 851rwhp and 670 tq.... Car is now making 888 rwhp 720 tq with new 100 lb injectors ....new owner had it retuned....sold car last Dec. Tuned on a Mustang Dyno!

:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread