paying 33k for mytic coupe w/only 400 miles. should i hold out?

fr03cobra

Established Member
as long as the owner has never pulleied or chipped the car and the paint is 100% great. I would go for it in a heart beat.

csumt76

Established Member
Silver03 said:
Rust in Colorado???? This place is a high altitude desert and salt is not used on the roads in the winter. Doubtful that it has a spec of rust even if it were stored outside.

So sorry, it was just an opinion.... I guess since I don't live in colorado, I don't know shit. Doesn't mean I haven't been there or lived there before wise guy.

mystic04

Established Member
takw the shot for the mystic counter offer and liek other said if they bite then buy if not then it's how bad you want the car. 33k is a littel high but 400 miles is low just check your warranty before hand if you can at any ford dealer they can run the vin to see if your warranty is still inforce.

2K4VENM

Setn off Ur Car Alarm!
Established Member
I say GO FOR IT! Man these cars are becoming harder and harder 2 find, especially bone stock or close to stock bro! I grabbed a Screaming yellow (My fave color) with only 600 miles on the clock off Ebay and havent looked back since!

Do yourself a favor and get that sucker b4 someone else does! 400 miles!!? WHEW! YOUR MAKIN ME JEALOUS! HAHA

Mystic-Rare and so new...... ITS A NO BRAINER!

Good Luck!

CANiHaveGasCash

Established Member
not a fan of the mystichrome. sweet idea but bad execution. the most dominant color is purple and I'm not in to purple cars. good deal though. if you like the color go for it

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Get it!!!

Or get this one--> http://svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=192326

As far as purple being the dominant color... :shrug: That depends on the angle of the sun and the viewing angle ...
at dawn and dusk... these things are STUNNING!!!

20041031_BSP_0007_web.jpg

From a distance they sometimes look black...

Cobra_TWS_10-04_GrpD_Sun2_010.jpg

I love mine!!!

PA0300631.jpg

Jimmy :thumbsup:

sckcobra

Established Member
don't want a vert. found one by my house with only 50 miles on it. tempting but i am just not a convertible guy! (it was a mystic as well)

sckcobra

Established Member
ditto. i think the top of this car is too big to be cloth. the only verts i think are badass are the roadsters, i.e. srt10.

TK Doom

Established Member
Better hurry up and buy it before I get the settlement from my SLK...I might just buy another...if it was a Mystic Vert...I'd be ALL over it...

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
mjzilinski said:
I say get it. If not that one, get a mystic. Ive never seen better looking paint on a car.
Except the '96 Mystic. That IMO was the best paint Ford ever put on a car.

dru440

Established Member
obviously this isnt a bad decision.... i had people offer me 29 for my 04 comp orange cobra with 15k!!! so really i dont think this is bad at all.. i work for a dealer and about once a month someone catches a glimpse of my car and wants it

Users who are viewing this thread