Peace out SVT

oldmodman

Established Member
I read that entire thing.

It gave me gas.

Call it anything you want. As long as it kicks Chevy's Ass I don't care. Bring back the GT Supercar. I just want a Ford product to aspire toward.

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I guess I don't mind it.. SVT is cooler but not a big deal to me. I would rather have better performing cars from Ford Performance than under performing cars from SVT.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Not that I would be buying any new cars in the future anyway, but that pretty much takes me out of the running for sure now.

I guess you could say I'm a brand loyal SVT nut swinging CoBro.

Hate all you want.

Its your car, call it what you want.

If you want to buy a GT350 and say its SVT, go for it. Id probably be right there with you on that. "Ford Performance" just sounds blah. Dat SVT doe.......

Mach828

Established Member
Its only a name.....don't worry you won't have to put Ford Performance badges on the back of your terminator.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
The value of your SVT vehicles just went up. I'm ready to see 03 Cobras with low mileage going for 50k.
#collectorcar

I liked the SVT name, ford shouldve marketed it better and forced europe ford racing division to have it on their race vehicles. Ford performance sounds lame. Oh well, hopefully we get a world beating mustang. Maybe a raptor refresh and the return of the lighting in eco boost 5.0 format. Ford brings a CJ mustang with a built 5.2 TT and that goes into the next gt500 or perhaps vette/viper killer aka fords next halo car.
Im not specific to any brand but hope ford continues to thrive.

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Not that I would be buying any new cars in the future anyway, but that pretty much takes me out of the running for sure now.

I guess you could say I'm a brand loyal SVT nut swinging CoBro.

Hate all you want.

This for sure, we'll just carry on the memory of the glory days

Ford Performance - really? Imagine being in that brainstorming meeting.... I wonder if they polled any SVT owners. Guess I will never buy a new car in my life! Haha. Hope they realize how silly it is and bring it back.

If you can't tell I hate it haha

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
I always felt that Ford did a piss pour job of marketing SVT. Just from my experience through the years whenever I was asked about my Cobra(s) or anything car related came up, 9/10 people would always ask "What is SVT" or they would immediately ask if my Cobra(s) were Shelby's.

getTwisted

I Remember My First Beer.
Established Member
I always felt that Ford did a piss pour job of marketing SVT. Just from my experience through the years whenever I was asked about my Cobra(s) or anything car related came up, 9/10 people would always ask "What is SVT" or they would immediately ask if my Cobra(s) were Shelby's.

Lol, this for sure.

I hope they turn out some awesome cars though, and I'm sure they will.

Users who are viewing this thread