Pensacola/Daphne/Gulfport Meet up FEB 17th!!!

NTXRockr

Established Member
I'll be there, just down the street so it should be fun. There's a every other Saturday meet we normally have there at five guys, plus the weekend or two before should be the crestview hooters meet, so this should fit in nicely...dyno day mixed in would be awesome!

Evo guys??? I've been trying to race one for awhile since a track day in mobile.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
I was talking with Brad (XXX motorsports) on Facebook, he said they are getting a date together for a dyno/crawfish broil within the next few weeks... Might want to get with him as well, a dyno day would make everything that much better for us, and his business.

definately keep us informed. should have final tune on car and ready to dyno by then.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I'm not to sure if someone that is very close with Brad wants to contact him.. Or if you guys want me too. Seems as though there are a few people here that know if very well.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
between Scott N., Scott H., or Alex------maybe one of them could get him to ok something :shrug:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Alright cool, I'll leave that to them. If they want to do it another day that's cool, if they want to do it on the 17th that's cool too.. Either or :)

CGCobra

Established Member
Alright Panhandle guys, lets get this GTG going!!! I've been trying to plan it 2 other times so 3rd times a charm!! This should be far enough in advance as well.

I think that the best place for the GTG would be in Pensacola. We can meet up there at the mall and eat some food and then head out for fun if at all possible!!

I'm thinking we should meet up in the afternoon so then it gives people time to get out of church, and sleep in and blah blah blah lol!! I just want to meet up with some fast cars and hang out, maybe do a few runs etc.

Where: Pensacola Mall (subject to change if desired)
When: Feb 17th 2013 at around 12:30pm
Why: Because I've had my car here and ran 2 people and I can't win against anyone and it is really hurting my feelings :whine:

Any questions just ask. Hopefully we can get this thing going this time around!!

:beer::beer::banana:

Fixed that for ya buddy

Ill be there

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Fixed that for ya buddy

Ill be there

Check out this cool guy :coolman: But yes sadly I haven't won a race since I've been here... Slow ass Cobra of mine :sleeping:

Real question is will the TVS be enough :D

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
All it takes is a little bit more money if it doesnt :banana:

Ahh the joy of pulley swaps :) it ain't nothing but a thang :beer: You do have the weight mod over me for sure!! Might have to let Steph whoop your ass up in my car so then the weight is about the same at least!

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Someone from my Facebook with a
Camaro said this has gotten huge and he knows a lot of people from out of town coming for it. Said some turbo meth injected c5 vette is supposed to show as well..

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Sounds like there will be quite a few cars coming out. Bobby did say he wanted to run me off bottle.. So hopefully he will. I just want to have some freaking fun running people.. Win or lose I can careless.

NATTYLIGHTSS

Established Member
Yeah I need a rematch with him off the bottle now that my truck is running right... He'll walk me from a roll but should be playing a little catch up from a dig if I can get a decent launch unlike last time. Even off the bottle he's got at 100hp over me and weighs over 1000lbs less haha

Last edited:

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I want to race bobby because he trapped 136 and I trapped 139 last time
At the track...

Then the only other person I want to run is whoever thinks their fastest, lol because if I can't beat him I've got more mods to do.. I don't like making a bunch of passes so looking at 2 runs 3 at the max for me.

Users who are viewing this thread