Pensacola/Daphne/Gulfport Meet up FEB 17th!!!

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
Feb 17th shouldn't be a problem, I know brad was wanting to do another crawfish boil and if people want to dyno do that too but mainly crawfish lol. Haven't spoke with him though about dates, more than likely it would need to be a little later in the crawfish season as they are going for an arm and a leg.

I'd like to see how things turn out with you and me Greg, my track passes could be a little mis leading with the bog failure, you'll definitely be sold on the killer chiller though as the car runs better on the street temps wise than the track. Sounds like I'm going to be a busy guy lol.

NATTYLIGHTSS

Established Member
Feb 17th shouldn't be a problem, I know brad was wanting to do another crawfish boil and if people want to dyno do that too but mainly crawfish lol. Haven't spoke with him though about dates, more than likely it would need to be a little later in the crawfish season as they are going for an arm and a leg.

I'd like to see how things turn out with you and me Greg, my track passes could be a little mis leading with the bog failure, you'll definitely be sold on the killer chiller though as the car runs better on the street temps wise than the track. Sounds like I'm going to be a busy guy lol.

Everybody wants a piece of you! Haha

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Yes sir.. :beer: Maybe plan the XXX day in May or something?? Wait it starts to get hot in May lol.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Well I just got an Aeroforce interceptor gauge so, I'm sure i'll win..

What roll are you thinking? I have no idea where "ideal" is from me since I've never roll raced anyone ever in this car, but I was thinking 40-140?

NTXRockr

Established Member
I'll ask him too, was in there yesterday and will be again Monday to get some work done...I'd like to get some "stock" dyno pulls too before I keep modding it too much more.

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
Ill be moved in Milton FL by Mid-Feb and I can make it. I can bring the ol' E85 burner! :beer:

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I think a 40 would be good, hopefully it hooks and I don't side swipe you.

50-125ish for me off bottle?? :beer: please pretty please?? I might buy tires so if that's the case I can go from a lower roll.. Ran a 600+rwhp TVS 5.0 last night and won so I'm feeling pretty froggy lol.

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
50-125ish for me off bottle?? :beer: please pretty please?? I might buy tires so if that's the case I can go from a lower roll.. Ran a 600+rwhp TVS 5.0 last night and won so I'm feeling pretty froggy lol.

I also would like a 50-125ish as well blower only :thumbsup: Three way maybe :burnout:

CD07GT500

Klaus's Bitch
Established Member
I trapped 129, it's not super fast on the blower. Makes 590's lol cars like 38xx with me in it.

Yea my car is a slow 3900lb heaton car. Run me on blower and spray the house down on Chris (98saleen) :lol1:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I trapped 129, it's not super fast on the blower. Makes 590's lol cars like 38xx with me in it.

I trapped 130 :shrug: I'll run you on my 91 tune.. We both made the same exact RWHP with you on torco and me on 93.. If you spray me all the fun is gone.. BUT If I rape you with you on the torco tune and me on 93, then spray me all you want and murder me lol.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
Got my spyder sauce in yesterday.
qyvu7e2y.jpg

And some new stopping gear.
yjasesyb.jpg

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
:shrug:

They have it on base in Pensacola. So they NEX people say :shrug: :beer:
http://www.protecfuel.com/media/protec-pensacola-navyapprove.pdf
Which means I can get it for you boys!!!! Detuning my rocket would make me ill.

Yea they do. Didnt know you were military. Depending on where in milton youll live it could be a drive to fill up lol. I had plan to set the mach up on E85 but after needing new pumps, FPDM's and 80's i had to pass. Money is running low on this damn turbo bulid. :bash:

Users who are viewing this thread