Pensacola/Daphne/Gulfport Meet up FEB 17th!!!

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
better keep the tune mild for a bit then

I don't plan for it to last much longer. It has seen a HARD life and lasted longer then most expected it to. After its up and running again ill start saving for a motor again. Brad tunes safe plus I do everything I can mod wise to help it last. Time will tell.

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
Yea they do. Didnt know you were military. Depending on where in milton youll live it could be a drive to fill up lol. I had plan to set the mach up on E85 but after needing new pumps, FPDM's and 80's i had to pass. Money is running low on this damn turbo bulid. :bash:

Well, for the first few months, I will have to be in Pensacola everyday anyway.
I scrapped all that stuff and went with a big return system.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Well, for the first few months, I will have to be in Pensacola everyday anyway.
I scrapped all that stuff and went with a big return system.

went same way...now need more pump...getting a set of 405lph by end of week. trying to run e85....

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
went same way...now need more pump...getting a set of 405lph by end of week. trying to run e85....

Yup always need more of something. :beer: I am running triple walbros. It is good enough for 724 on E85. I am really going to dial in E85 streetability while I am down there. Just got the cold start dialed in at the temps up here and wont use them down there :bash:

NATTYLIGHTSS

Established Member
Looks like I won't be making this after all because I just found out Friday that I'll be working that weekend.... Also was over at Bobby's (Spyder1337) house today and he said he won't be making it either.

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
So basically all I hear is that I'm scared to hang out and possibly race lol.. Bobby common man at least just come out.. You don't need to race people.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
So basically all I hear is that I'm scared to hang out and possibly race lol.. Bobby common man at least just come out.. You don't need to race people.

I just like the track, there is no "that's not a good roll for me" or I couldn't hook excuses, because you are on a prepped surface, so if you cant hook you meed suspension work before you try to race and you actually get results of your performance with a time slip, and I also don't have to drive 30 min heating my car up trying to wait for traffic to clear..

I guess being in the military makes me weary as well, plenty of people losing rank over it in the airforce, and none of the cars on this site are worth that lol.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
I just like the track, there is no "that's not a good roll for me" or I couldn't hook excuses, because you are on a prepped surface, so if you cant hook you meed suspension work before you try to race and you actually get results of your performance with a time slip, and I also don't have to drive 30 min heating my car up trying to wait for traffic to clear..

I guess being in the military makes me weary as well, plenty of people losing rank over it in the airforce, and none of the cars on this site are worth that lol.

I understand.. You have family to visit etc.. I'm military too and I know what can come of it. That's why I said possibly run. It's mainly to hang out. If people want to run that's on them. Actually a lot of the guys in Pensacola are or were military.

Users who are viewing this thread