Pensacola/Daphne/Gulfport Meet up FEB 17th!!!

NTXRockr

Established Member
Sorry for not replying, we ended up getting Scott's car back over to Pensacola safely and have already started working on it. It ended up rolling a lot easier than expected, considering the donor axle was hung in there barely with tiny bolts...

I'm about to head towards the mall, see you all in a bit.

speedsun

Established Member
Good turnout. Tacoma was ready to rape Dave's face and he drives ol yellar out? Wtf

Nice to see county cops being cool too

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
I'll have to stay in touch, I'm about 95% sure I am Pensacola inbound this summer. 3 year orders if I do get them.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Good turnout. Tacoma was ready to rape Dave's face and he drives ol yellar out? Wtf

Nice to see county cops being cool too

Great turn out!! Thanks for everyone who came out!! and for the runs that I got in! Lots of fun for sure!! That spot was a great spot for the most part, unless the county cops came after I left.

I'll have to stay in touch, I'm about 95% sure I am Pensacola inbound this summer. 3 year orders if I do get them.

Def keep in touch. There is a lot of military out here that GTG.. iirc you're a high ranking officer though lol.. I should just say lots of enlisted folks out this way ahahah :beer:

NATTYLIGHTSS

Established Member
It was great meeting everyone today and I had an absolute blast today! Can't wait to do it again! Can't believe the cops were so cool about everything, I thought we were all screwed... Haha

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
shit man do tell what happened!! Maybe we can try to make this a month thing?? I would be down.. The only thing I would change is picking a spot (like the one where I ran at) to meet up initially.. vise a mall lol.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
So what was the king car that showed up? Better have been a ford! Sucks I was out of town, any vids?

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure at the 2nd meeting spot I was the 2nd fastest there.. The SS there was fastest (he and I didn't race though) he was running a built motor with a stand alone N20 setup... Said he ran 135iirc on the 100shot and didn't tell me what pill he had in it so I didn't bother.. My car had 0 traction too.

turbotrail93

6 speed king!
Established Member
I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure at the 2nd meeting spot I was the 2nd fastest there.. The SS there was fastest (he and I didn't race though) he was running a built motor with a stand alone N20 setup... Said he ran 135iirc on the 100shot and didn't tell me what pill he had in it so I didn't bother.. My car had 0 traction too.

I know who it is, he was wanting me to come to get a run In. Just got rid of my ccw today so no drag radials for me till I get gt brakes on the rear to get the rts to fit.

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Well I'm pretty sure he was the fastest.. He and I chatted about running but I'm not going to waste his or my time if he'll destroy me lol.. I'm going to buy tires.. My car as flat out scary with how sideways I was getting..

You missed a good time though.. We'll try to plan another one though.

NATTYLIGHTSS

Established Member
Yeah Sean's SS was pretty much the slut of the group today, everybody had it out for him and his car was definitely up for the task... It's an absolute beast!

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Sucks i had to miss this one but ill have the car ready for the next meet :beer: Next one should maybe be on a Saturday abd then hang out until late for some fun :burnout:

NTXRockr

Established Member
Had a blast guys, will have a better set of tires to hopefully gain some traction next time (though nobody seemed to today). I agree, the last location was the best - remote, open, straight and wide roads - and we should stick to that to avoid the mall cop issues as well as local LEOs that have a problem with the group. Maybe we can get a meet like this next month and cruise to a track like atmore once its open again?

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Great time for sure!! I missed the cops both times some how lol!!

Yes traction was a bitch for everyone lol. I had to baby the shit out of my car sadly.. Time to order up some R888's and stop ****in around.

Users who are viewing this thread